Spirit of Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Erika...pardon me...do you have any Grey Poupon?

because...I've got these crackers see....and...about 15 Doctor Peppers...

MKCustodial

All right, I just got my first graduation pics. These are not the official ones, just the ones my dad took with our own camera. I still gotta wait another 45 days for the officials... :hammer: Anyways, I'll post them as soon as I get the scanner running.

MKCustodial

Me thinks I should get into the Halloween spirit... Even though we don't have Halloween down here. :lol:

*starts rumaging through the Internet*

Erika

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Erika...pardon me...do you have any Grey Poupon?

because...I've got these crackers see....and...about 15 Doctor Peppers...

But since #1, I wasn't hungry but thirsty, and #2, they was free, I must have drank me about 15 Dr Peppers.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Ryan was closed because it was growing too fast. We had actually talked about asking Steve to close it anyway, because it had just become a race for the top spot in the thread, rather than pointless conversation.

I'm not sure how, but somehow the thread got so bad that even "pointless" conversation started to look better than what was going on there.

Now I keep the pointless stuff to the PML. It's easier to keep track of and there is no race to be the "top dog". It's where I do most of my posting lately anyway.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Fievel
Ryan was closed because it was growing too fast. We had actually talked about asking Steve to close it anyway, because it had just become a race for the top spot in the thread, rather than pointless conversation.

I'm not sure how, but somehow the thread got so bad that even "pointless" conversation started to look better than what was going on there.

Now I keep the pointless stuff to the PML. It's easier to keep track of and there is no race to be the "top dog". It's where I do most of my posting lately anyway.

Wow, this sucks... :cry: I mean, I agree there were days when the subject was rather... weird... but then again... One of the fun things on Ryan was trying to beat landmarks like 10,000 posts. Oh well... If the economy ever gets better, I might join the fun in the PML.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

Thanks Fievel..I was going to say something similer to what you said....but I did not want anybody accusing me of anything :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Well it got to the point where the truth had to be told. Ryan became a thread of nothing...absolutely nothing. It used to be that you could read the 3 or 4 pages that would appear daily and get a few good laughs.

Then somewhere someone hit the "light speed" button and everything was lost. It became a race to hit certain marks, and another race for the top spot in the thread. I stopped paying attention, because it stopped being fun.

MKCustodial

Well it got to the point where the truth had to be told. Ryan became a thread of nothing...absolutely nothing. It used to be that you could read the 3 or 4 pages that would appear daily and get a few good laughs.

Then somewhere someone hit the "light speed" button and everything was lost. It became a race to hit certain marks, and another race for the top spot in the thread. I stopped paying attention, because it stopped being fun.

I guess you're right. I myself stopped catching up with it, even though I remember I read EVERYTHING before posting there for the first time.

Do you think we can "up the standards" with this one? And do you think Maria will be too upset that her baby was killed? :lookaroun

WDWspider

Why does everyone keep saying it's a race??? Where are we racing to, there is no end. Your logic makes no sense.

Is having fun a bad thing? You should try it sometime.

MKCustodial

I think I'm dumber than I thought... Everybody was able to get new avatars but me, and I can't even get the OLD one up!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by spider-man

Why does everyone keep saying it's a race??? Where are we racing to, there is no end. Your logic makes no sense.

ummm...quite a few people were boasting about who was where...and how many posts they had...so yes...it became a race for the top spots..and it was no longer fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom