News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

matt9112

Seriously, the screens can be very distracting. Especially when one ride vehicle's screen is either frozen or glitched out. Causing the screen to stay look something like this.
fp-epcot-4.jpg

i wish the screens would all break.

If the site which should not be named is correct in the company calling the overhaul “Project Gamma” it should be noted that there was a short lived Marvel project to connect comics with interactive music with that exact name. Maybe it’s just my paranoia seeping through.........

Please tell me more about Project Gamma... where can we find info on that?

I have no problem with marvel at all in general since spiderman has been my favorite superhero since I was a kid but I wouldnt like epcot to be marvel world but would prefer epcot to change its overall theme to discovery or exploration.

Marvel would fit in well in hollywood studios. I guess guardians could fit into epcot if the rollercoaster uses magnetic energy (and we have another easter egg from the discovery bay idea that never happened like figment and dreamfinder coming from there) 😉

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If the site which should not be named is correct in the company calling the overhaul “Project Gamma” it should be noted that there was a short lived Marvel project to connect comics with interactive music with that exact name. Maybe it’s just my paranoia seeping through.........
Please tell me more about Project Gamma... where can we find info on that?

I have no problem with marvel at all in general since spiderman has been my favorite superhero since I was a kid but I wouldnt like epcot to be marvel world but would prefer epcot to change its overall theme to discovery or exploration.

Marvel would fit in well in hollywood studios. I guess guardians could fit into epcot if the rollercoaster uses magnetic energy (and we have another easter egg from the discovery bay idea that never happened like figment and dreamfinder coming from there) 😉
Gamma isn’t the name for SSE. Nor is it marvel connected.

smile

Given Perrin>Cronkite>Irons>Dench, it will probably be narrated by Gilbert Gottfried.

2 days > +/- 90 days > +/- 200 days > +/- 730 :cautious: ... days (?!)
... be afraid. be very afraid.
:p

bless that old ride :angelic: ... meanderingly hauling folks up, down, and around that glorious ball all day most days for coming up on forty years
- deserves her rest, she does :inlove:

SteamboatJoe

Original Poster
Nothing against our fine friends across the pond but I would sorta like to hear an American voice in the next go round. Morgan Freeman seems cliche but he may be the only living American with a voice as well known as Cronkite's was. I'd say James Earl Jones but I think him being Mufasa and Vader would detract from the experience. Maybe in exchange we can have one of Britain's finest narrarate the next iteration of IllumiNations.

Last edited:

flyerjab

What i find humorous is how Disney fanatics on pretty much every other fan site can’t stand you know who on the site which shall not be named. I mentioned this on another Disney site (gasp) and I got slammed - or should I say he - got slammed as a click bait artist that posts anything he hears. It was actually funny. They started citing multiple examples of when he was wrong. People pay attention.

PB Watermelon

Nothing against our fine friends across the pond but I would sorta like to hear an American voice in the next go round. Morgan Freeman seems cliche but he may be the only living American with a voice as well known as Cronkite's was. I'd say James Earl Jones but I think him being Mufasa and Vader would detract from the experience. Maybe in exchange we can have one of Britain's finest narrarate the next iteration of IllumiNations.

They can always get Elsa and Anna to do it.

trainplane3

i wouldn’t mind seeing Sir Patrick Stuart. Although I think it would be funny if The Shat did it: “Like ..........agrandandmiraculousspaceship....”
I was thinking the same but could Patrick be wrapped up by CBS now that he's coming back to Star Trek? And weren't there rumors of a Star Trek show/ride for Universals new park?

PB Watermelon

That has got to be the worst part of that ride, I think. I wonder who thought that video was good enough for that absolutely incredible ride? I cant think we would expect a redo on the film anytime soon? @marni1971 ?? Marie

I think Mr. Cameron can be a little touchy. I don't know how involved he was with approving scripts, casting, pre-show videos, etc., but if he was as hands-on and prickly and controlling as he is on other projects, you might be stuck with that for a long, long time. Nothing against Cameron, seems like a decent fellow, I just wouldn't try to give him notes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom