News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

BrerJon

I wonder if there are any plans to add more to the descent than that stupid choose your future cartoon?

A full refresh, including good descent, would be welcome, but they have a history of running out of money for this ride so I have no faith in Imagineering to deliver something of quality based on past performance.

Bender123

I wonder if there are any plans to add more to the descent than that stupid choose your future cartoon?

A full refresh, including good descent, would be welcome, but they have a history of running out of money for this ride so I have no faith in Imagineering to deliver something of quality based on past performance.

I get the feeling that TDO is opening up the wallet for a lot of items in EPCOT to freshen it up. It doesn't seem to be unlimited, but it definitely feels like the have a plan and the finances to rebuild almost everything in FW. I think current management knows that this park is a bit embarrassing and they have a fight on their hands with Universal.

brb1006

They really need to remove the interactive screens and choose your future cartoons on the ride vehicles. Horizons did it much better!

At least the exit still has the screens.
postcardport.jpg

EJ96

If the site which should not be named is correct in the company calling the overhaul “Project Gamma” it should be noted that there was a short lived Marvel project to connect comics with interactive music with that exact name. Maybe it’s just my paranoia seeping through.........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom