Spaceship Earth Re-opening WDWMagic Meet

loweyan

I figured Marcus wouldn't mind if I added us to the list. So consider us added!:kiss:

not at all - if you had not added us, I certainly would have ;)

But I think the meet-monty-meet is a cute idea as well! Nothing but the finest for friends from "Canada - where it snows 365 days a year" :animwink:

~Marcus!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No

But I think the meet-monty-meet is a cute idea as well! Nothing but the finest for friends from "Canada - where it snows 365 days a year" :animwink:

~Marcus!
Maybe not quite that much... But it did snow a bit yesterday in Ottawa. :eek:

It was strange, the temp was around 7 degrees [40-ish F] but there was snow...

Sillyspook13 already met me - you're late! :p

It's starting to look like there may be a sizable meet brewing for sometime in February... And it's all about me! :cool:

:lookaroun

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
It's starting to look like there may be a sizable meet brewing for sometime in February... And it's all about me! :cool:

Starting to feel like a celebrity yet? :animwink:

You may want to look at your itinerary and see where it would best fit and let us know. I know you posted a couple of Saturdays earlier, which may be the best idea, I dunno, can't speak for everyone on that. Did you want to do lunch/dinner or just ride a ride or three?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Starting to feel like a celebrity yet? :animwink:

You may want to look at your itinerary and see where it would best fit and let us know. I know you posted a couple of Saturdays earlier, which may be the best idea, I dunno, can't speak for everyone on that. Did you want to do lunch/dinner or just ride a ride or three?
I'm currently in U.S. on business, I'll check when I get home this weekend.

I'm still awaiting P&PP dates to 'finalize' the itinerary, but Sunday the 3rd or Saturday the 9th would likely be best for locals. Assuming that the majority work Monday-Friday.

I suppose lunch preceded/followed by a preview of SSE would be perfect! :lol:

I've sort-of been a somewhat celebrity for about 16 years now [well as of tomorrow, 16 years exactly :lookaroun], so 'starting' would be pushing it! :lol:

But it is very nice that folks are interested in meeting me, yes. :D

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Oh, You'll get an eye-roll or two when we meet... DS is 12! :lol: [He is usually discrete enough to not be obvious about it though!]

Now, you might want to bring along your DH... :lookaroun

I'm a pretty 'dashing' guy, I wouldn't want him jealous... :rolleyes: [I'm only double your age :D]

:lol: You are younger than my DH! I just checked your profile! :lookaroun
So yeah, maybe he would get jealous....:lol:

Edited this post to condense all the info so people don't have to read the whole thread.

I am going to overhaul the first post of this thread quoting you and I will update it from there. I just realized post #1 is somewhere between the Phoenician era and the Dark Ages....;)

loweyan

Well I look forward to meeting you as well.

I love Ottawa, it's such a great city, even if it's sooooooo dang cold! I used to get to visit Ottawa every summer when I was a little boy.

and indeed this is shaping up to be a really cool meet. Thanks to you fine ladies for coordinating. If you need any help, let Sillyspook or myself know and we are happy to help.

~Marcus 'o the wilderness :wave:

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Well I look forward to meeting you as well.

I love Ottawa, it's such a great city, even if it's sooooooo dang cold! I used to get to visit Ottawa every summer when I was a little boy.

and indeed this is shaping up to be a really cool meet. Thanks to you fine ladies for coordinating. If you need any help, let Sillyspook or myself know and we are happy to help.

~Marcus 'o the wilderness :wave:

HEY! You live in Ocala! :sohappy: I call it Old-cala (but that is because of all the senior citizens there) :lol: - I live North of Gainesville and I work in Gainesville part of the week and Lake City the other part. So I basically live in between. OOH a tale of 2 cities. :rolleyes: It was the best of jobs, it was the worst of jobs.

Yeah I am hoping it will be a cool meet but with the date change we had some milling about and general unrest. I think we are settling down, though. I know it was mentioned to have some sort of contest/prizes and we need to work that out.... As soon as we discuss that further we can post that. Maybe the idea was dropped and I missed the memo, though! :lol:

sillyspook13

~Marcus!

Cool! Monty is a great guy!

And I lived to tell about it!:animwink: :kiss: :lol:

Main Street USA

I suppose you can throw me on the list as a probably. I was bummed I had to miss the Celebration 25 meet, so this is something I should do my best to make it down for.

I'll also try to throw together a shirt design or two for those that may want some other choices. I'd be printing them myself (screenprinting), but I certainly wouldn't charge anyone any more than it would cost me to make them. I'll post them here if/when I get something together. :)

loweyan

HEY! You live in Ocala! :sohappy: I call it Old-cala (but that is because of all the senior citizens there) :lol: - I live North of Gainesville and I work in Gainesville part of the week and Lake City the other part. So I basically live in between. OOH a tale of 2 cities. :rolleyes: It was the best of jobs, it was the worst of jobs.

lol, it is a far better thing I go to do today! I get up to Gainesville now and again, sometimes for Gators games. But I can't deny that Ocala definitely have a few older people in it :p But it's a great place to live and it has a lot of support for the arts. (which is what I do for a living and part of the reason I love Disney!) But I try to get my butt down to Disney now for another great reason (aka sillyspook13 :) ) I never thought I would meet someone special at celebration 25, but god works in funny ways.

Yeah I am hoping it will be a cool meet but with the date change we had some milling about and general unrest. I think we are settling down, though. I know it was mentioned to have some sort of contest/prizes and we need to work that out.... As soon as we discuss that further we can post that. Maybe the idea was dropped and I missed the memo, though! :lol:

I'm sure that it will be a great meet now that it looks like we have a date! An Epcot Scavenger hunt would be a fun idea for some afternoon mayhem!

muhahahahaha,
Marcus

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Cool! Monty is a great guy!

And I lived to tell about it!:animwink: :kiss: :lol:
A number of people have expressed their gratitude that I'm apparently not an axe-murderer! :lookaroun

Gee, should we be setting up a speed dating event at the SSE meet? :lol:
I can but hope...

What can I say? I know a good thing when I see one!

And if my EPCOT nerd-ness didn't scare him away, nothing will!:lol:
:cry:

loweyan

What can I say? I know a good thing when I see one!

And if my EPCOT nerd-ness didn't scare him away, nothing will!:lol:

Can't scare me away that easy! Remember I was one of the original EPCOT nerds! But I'm awful glad I went to celebration 25, otherwise I wouldn't have met this amazing woman. Went to celebrate having been at EPCOT on opening day, and ended up meeting a most amazing woman who loves so many of the same things I do about Disney.:kiss: who would have ever thought.

plus she thinks I'm a good thing, so I must have done something right lol! But I would have to agree with Merf, I may be just as big a nerd about it as well :king:

hehe,
Marcus

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom