Spaceship Earth Re-opening WDWMagic Meet

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:eek: Ooh wait! I'll tell him it's all Monty's fault for wishing it would wait for him in Feb!!

:D
:fork:

I heard that! :mad:

:cry:

Kittens BEWARE!
:lookaroun

attachment.php

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Updating...

Good news for some :) , bad news for others :(

"Tomorrow's Child '08: Celebrating the Return of Spaceship Earth"

1. BSikor -
2. coasterphil -
3. Tinkerbell9988 -
4. Horizons 78 - 3
5. SweetMagic04 - 2
6. EpcotServo -
7. EPCOT.nut - 2 or 3
8. Figment82 and her SSE Mickey Ears and everything
9. jvrabel - 2
10. jeany031 -
11. Pocamahontas -
12. Horizonstta -
13. angelfaerie52 - 1 or 2
14. jedimaster1227 -
15. DMC-12 - 2
16. MontyMon - If it's in FEBRUARY :hammer::rolleyes:
17. sillyspook13 - 2
18. Figment571 - 6
19. chels26 - 2
20. LeeLee D -
21. TinkerBell9988 -
22. Epcotrob - 1
23. ChrisFL - 1
24. Master Yoda -
25. Scott M - (only between 11/2 and 11/7)
26. danesporty -
27. t3techcom18 -
28. rainfully definitely absolutely completely WILL be there!!! -
29. HauntedPirate -
30. haveyoumetmark - 2
31. Figment1986 -
32. convrsboy -
33. Lee -
34. imamouse - 11/29-12/3 or 12/6-12/9
35. Boray - 11/26-11/30
36. Jekyll Baker -
37. Brian WDW74 - 12/5-12/12
38. Matt (ImagineerMMC) - 1
39. MagliteL13 -
40. Eyorefan - Feb 2-9
41. jmvd20 - mid December
42. cooleo - 12/7-12/15
43. Dubman - 2/15-2/25
44. DisneyShe -

PhilharMagician

I took myself out. :mad: It is opening 2 days after my DW's birthday, but I do not think we could afford another trip so soon. Have fun all and someone better post ride video.

1. STR8FAN2005 -
2. coasterphil -
3. Tinkerbell9988 -
4. Horizons 78 - 3
5. SweetMagic04 - 2
6. EpcotServo -
7. EPCOT.nut - 2 or 3
8. Figment82 and her SSE Mickey Ears and everything
9. jvrabel - 2
10. jeany031 -
11. Pocamahontas -
12. Horizonstta -
13. angelfaerie52 - 1 or 2
14. jedimaster1227 -
15. DMC-12 - 2
16. MontyMon - If it's in FEBRUARY :hammer::rolleyes:
17. sillyspook13 - 2
18. Figment571 - 6
19. chels26 - 2
20. LeeLee D -
21. TinkerBell9988 -
22. Epcotrob - 1
24. ChrisFL - 1
25. Master Yoda -
26. Scott M - (only between 11/2 and 11/7)
27. danesporty -
28. t3techcom18 -
29. rainfully definitely absolutely completely WILL be there!!! -
30. HauntedPirate -
31. haveyoumetmark - 2
32. Figment1986 -
33. convrsboy -
34. Lee -
35. imamouse - 11/29-12/3 or 12/6-12/9
36. Boray - 11/26-11/30
37. Jekyll Baker -
38. Brian WDW74 - 12/5-12/12
39. Matt (ImagineerMMC) - 1
40. MagliteL13 -
41. Eyorefan - Feb 2-9
42. jmvd20 - mid December
43. cooleo - 12/7-12/15
44. Dubman - 2/15-2/25
45. BSikor -

Jekyll_Baker

Actually, the new date is a whole lot easier for me to take a quick day trip. The week or so before Thanksgiving for me is pretty hectic (like if it would have opened Nov 14)

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Yeah... wow... :( I agree

I'll be back to work in Feb. so if it opens on a weekday I can't wait to hear the excuse I come up with as to why I can't come to work that day. My boss isn't exactly what you'd call "Disney friendly". Guess I can give him the whole long story about the get together and how it was delayed and isn't my fault.

:eek: Ooh wait! I'll tell him it's all Monty's fault for wishing it would wait for him in Feb!!

Well, start coughing a few days before the meet....I would write you a doctor's note but our office is in Gainesville so I don't know how you would explain that.....

I'm pretty bummed they postponed it to February! :( But that is OK - it just gives us longer to plan! I like the schedule as-is, and any of us that want to stay longer can -

Actually we have time to plan for food reservations and such. Any ideas on where to eat? Would be nice to do something as a group. I am guessing 40 people or less...

DisneyGigi

I started to post and say if it is in Mid- February count me in, but didn't think it would be that long.( I should have listened to Monty... :ROFLOL:) anyway we are finalizing plans and it looks like we will be there that week so count me in tentatively (I know it will be after 2/15 because of Splash)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Well, start coughing a few days before the meet....I would write you a doctor's note but our office is in Gainesville so I don't know how you would explain that.....

I'm pretty bummed they postponed it to February! :( But that is OK - it just gives us longer to plan! I like the schedule as-is, and any of us that want to stay longer can -

Actually we have time to plan for food reservations and such. Any ideas on where to eat? Would be nice to do something as a group. I am guessing 40 people or less...

Are you talking about a dinner thing, like at the end of the evening? Cause as far as the nice places go I ate at the Biergarten quite by accident on the 1st and it was alot better than I thought it would be, and it's set up well for a large group. It would be extremely difficult to get a solid number this far ahead to make a group dining reservation the traditional way through DRC though, in reality we would need to be calling right now. Guess I could make some calls tomorrow and see what our options are for restaurant dining vs. special event such as the dessert party type that we had on the 1st....

Glad to see you back btw, I was beginning to worry about ya! I'll come up with something for the boss, he'll get over it :lol:

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Are you talking about a dinner thing, like at the end of the evening? Cause as far as the nice places go I ate at the Biergarten quite by accident on the 1st and it was alot better than I thought it would be, and it's set up well for a large group. It would be extremely difficult to get a solid number this far ahead to make a group dining reservation the traditional way through DRC though, in reality we would need to be calling right now. Guess I could make some calls tomorrow and see what our options are for restaurant dining vs. special event such as the dessert party type that we had on the 1st....

Glad to see you back btw, I was beginning to worry about ya! I'll come up with something for the boss, he'll get over it :lol:

Yeah I think calling and seeing what our options are is a really great idea. We have some time now....

Sorry about my leave of absence. I've had this lung-issue for a while now and to make a long story short my doctor had a bright idea to test me for a weird disease and waiting for the result I kind of lost it. :( It is a weird story of me coughing for years and thinking it was asthma and then getting a chest CT and finding what they thought was tuberculosis and spending a week in quarrantine in the hospital and then it was not TB, and tested for lung cancer and not cancer..turned out to be an abscess-thing that they can't explain. Then I am getting better, then worse...and I went from you may have X which is bad to you probably have chronic asthma. Sooooo :confused: ? I've been dealing with this for a year now!

WHEW! But yeah I am back. I shouldn't have got all freaked out but I did. :lol:

And now freaking SSE re-opening is delayed. Anyone going to MouseFest? Maybe I need to check for a MouseFest thread and see if any of us can meet up then.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Ok, I'll start calling and see what I can find out.

Sorry about your health troubles! But NO freaking out is allowed! When all else fails just come here and read all the fine educational posts on this forum :lol: What more could you ask for as far as distraction?

I actually have had issues myself lately, so I can relate. Sometimes you just need some alone time.

I don't think I'll spend much time at MouseFest even though I will be on property. My boyfriend and I are focusing on Christmas stuff on that trip. But if there was a simple get together, like for a couple hours or something I might could pull that off.

Haven't noticed a thread for that yet, but if you find one let me know.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I started to post and say if it is in Mid- February count me in, but didn't think it would be that long.( I should have listened to Monty... :ROFLOL:) anyway we are finalizing plans and it looks like we will be there that week so count me in tentatively (I know it will be after 2/15 because of Splash)

Perhaps this should be a mantra?

:ROFLOL:

:lookaroun

:shrug:

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Yeah I won't do much of MouseFest but I do want to at least go and do some of the group rides - they have a few that I am really interested in. That was fun during Celebration 25. If I could get more time off work I would stay a nite or 2 but it looks like I will have to drive back and forth each day. Since I am an AP, any excuse to go to Disney is great! I don't think my family can go either so I will most likely be SOLO. :)

I know, no freaking out allowed. I am just the type of person that will hole myself up and not answer the phone if I am upset or stressed. :eek:

Sunday I am going for 1/2 day to MGM - that should brighten things up a bit!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom