Space Mountain trains cycling today (Sat 26 Sep) - photo

jt04

FYI...
Just got a text from Martin. Just got off TTA. Reports "silent" lifts running on Space.

But wait, we were told................oh nevermind.

Thanks for the news Lee.

This round to the Magic Kingdom. :sohappy:

kittybubbles

Does anyone know if work was done on the ceiling? It has been a long time since I was in SM with the lights on. This weekend while on TTA, it looked like all the ceiling tiles had fresh cuts in them, they looked bad (it's a dark ride anyway), but they seemed to be of a better acoustic material than I recall (meaning they would absorb noise better).

Anyway, it is not a big deal, but is something that would have taken time to do.

jt04

We NEED to stop agreeing, jt. :lookaroun:lol::lookaroun

All the doom stuff seems to be based on false assumptions. I'm not talking about what Steve said yesterday but other stuff we hear around here. (just to be clear).

This just in....

Depp is down for four.

Disney won it's last and final court case in the Winnie the Pooh saga.

It's just foolish to doubt Iger.

Hat tip to disneyreport.

EPCOT Explorer

All the doom stuff seems to be based on false assumptions. I'm not talking about what Steve said yesterday but other stuff we hear around here. (just to be clear).

This just in....

Depp is down for four.

Disney won it's last and final court case in the Winnie the Pooh saga.

It's just foolish to doubt Iger.

Hat tip to disneyreport.

Opinion!;)

Ah, bloggytime. :D

jt04

I like how I say this and no one cares. :(

You should have started a thread titled "SM gets silent lift hill" or something and people would have noticed. Guaranteed most folks still don't know cause the news is in "just another" SM thread. I just hope we can get this confirmed before I get too happy. :lookaroun

Mansion Butler

You should have started a thread titled "SM gets silent lift hill" or something and people would have noticed. Guaranteed most folks still don't know cause the news is in "just another" SM thread. I just hope we can get this confirmed before I get too happy. :lookaroun
Well, I personally saw rockets going up the hill and have been in when it's been on multiple times and it makes almost no sound. It could me a weird coincidence, but I'll stake my life on this one being true.

jt04

Well, I personally saw rockets going up the hill and have been in when it's been on multiple times and it makes almost no sound. It could me a weird coincidence, but I'll stake my life on this one being true.

Sounds awesome in a manner of speaking. Now they just need to dust and make the space ship look nice and that is a good sign.

Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom