Space Mountain trains cycling today (Sat 26 Sep) - photo

TP2000

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope you are right. If you are it fits what I have been hearing. However, Steve DID post otherwise....

Oh, okay. Once these threads head over the 100 post mark, I tend to start forgetting/not knowing what was mentioned a hundred posts ago. :lol:

But honestly, this seems like such an easy, slam dunk for WDW Space Mountain's exterior. And Disneyland has already done the research and development on this concept. It's just sitting there, ready to go with a few phone calls from an Orlando executive or two.

jt04

"Someday"? Do you have some CM info on that?

I had assumed that WDW Space Mountain would open in November with the same exterior dome projections Disneyland got for Ghost Galaxy last week. They installed, programmed and tested that at Disneyland during a two week rehab in September, so certainly the same thing can be ready for WDW's Space Mountain in November.

Look at all the work being done in front of the mountain to clear out the clutter and improve the view! The hard work is already done for exterior dome projections like this in November... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COTUDNB7sWU&feature=related

I was talking about the plan that was cut when the SM budget was cut. I'm encouraged however, that they are not using the capabilities of the new TTA LED lighting because it makes me think they are saving it for something much bigger. :)

EPCOT Explorer

Oh, okay. Once these threads head over the 100 post mark, I tend to start forgetting/not knowing what was mentioned a hundred posts ago. :lol:

But honestly, this seems like such an easy, slam dunk for WDW Space Mountain's exterior. And Disneyland has already done the research and development on this concept. It's just sitting there, ready to go with a few phone calls from an Orlando executive or two.
Very true, and I won't disagree. It would be foolish not to do this.

GymLeaderPhil

The FedEx orange strip along the roof of the start of the queue is now lime green. They are almost done with the repainting of the Arcade - including a fresh coat of new blue for the back portions of the building facing the train tracks/TTA. Pics early tomorrow when I awaken!

UberMouse

Just as long as it is running between Dec. 6th and Dec. 12 they can paint everything pink and call it Journey into Imagination II : Fun with a Rocketship and I will be happy.

-Jeff

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom