Space Mountain/Skyway Update (10/7)

hpyhnt 1000

*So off topic* It looks like nothing new will come to the post show. If I were in charge I would help bring the Tomorrowland community together and have a Tomorrowland Moving Mall, where you get on the moving sidewalk and you go past dioramas of stores with AA aliens and people from Galaxy M31 shopping for different and bizzare things. I'd also include a "thrift store" selling RCA VideoDisc players and 1964 world's fair memorabillia on the shelf :lol:

Perhaps they will update the TV's at the very end of the speedramp. Maybe have roboboy and robodog filming us once again as we go by.

I wish they would think of something clever like that, but since they got rid of the Galaxy M31 reference on the TTA, I doubt we'll see anything that cohesive. :(

And that new color for the arcade... interesting. Its better than pink, but we'll see how it matches with the overall scheme of the plaza and TL.

magicmaya

Didn't Magicmaya first mention the lime green in the "scrap heap" thread months ago?

Either that was an extremely lucky guess, or something else!

As for those colors, they seem very similar to Buzz Lightyear (and the Stitch stage?). It looks like they may be finally trying to go with one color scheme throughout TL.

I did :D:sohappy:
(I'm smart! I'm smart!) :lookaroun

IlikeDW

Ha! Nailed it! Whatever it is, it looks brand new to me...
3991418508_0ee3d54acf_o.jpg

There was a video the other day that you could see that on, trying to find the thread.

Figment1986

*So off topic* It looks like nothing new will come to the post show. If I were in charge I would help bring the Tomorrowland community together and have a Tomorrowland Moving Mall, where you get on the moving sidewalk and you go past dioramas of stores with AA aliens and people from Galaxy M31 shopping for different and bizzare things. I'd also include a "thrift store" selling RCA VideoDisc players and 1964 world's fair memorabillia on the shelf :lol:

Perhaps they will update the TV's at the very end of the speedramp. Maybe have roboboy and robodog filming us once again as we go by.

Why did they completely cover it up from the TTA then... and then when I went back last friday I could hear loud noise as if they were hammering and doing major work down there...

Mr.EPCOT

The DL version will supposedly get a big aesthetic re-do in a few years. as for us? I have no idea.:shrug:

Oh, I follow you. Yeah, there's no way that won't happen. It'll be nice to get the Astro Orbitor back to where it belongs, and out of the entrance.

Animaniac93-98

I disagree about orange. Orange is an awesome color.

It is indeed, and basic colour theory tells us that orange and blue are complimentary colours so that's why I feel they work better than the blue/Buzz Lightyear green they have now. The silver is nice though and the work inside the mountain shows why it's good to wait until opening before judging a project.

ryanduggers

Hal, what size are those rectangles?

1 by 4 by 9, Dave. Dave?

Yes Hal.

I want you to know that I have confidence in the success of our mission.

Thats great, Hal.

(all I needed was jt's avatar)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom