Space Mountain/Skyway Update (10/7)

EPCOT Explorer

YES!:sohappy::lol:

I really hope this is the first bit of aesthetic work done for SM and for the rest of TL, for that matter. Silver and Blue is the way to go....It looks suburb so far!:D

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing SM fade in and out of having a blue or green tinge every now and again, not quite to the degree you have here though. :eek: The overall body of the building would stay bathed in a white light, but every two to three minutes or so, have it have a slight blue tinge, then a little later, a slightly green tinge. I think it would look nice. :shrug:
Oh, I hope. Lighting would make me VERY happy.

I'm sorry if this has already been covered, and for the glorious Blur-o-vision, but what is this big black square on the ceiling?
3990615677_29207406c0_o.jpg
Ooooh, interesting. Hopefully it's a new visual effect.
The big black door thing (as far as I was told) is a new system if there was ever a fire. They open up to direct smoke up and right out of the building. Nothing for show as far as I know. It has been in several reports since TTA opened, its just getting spotted/posted about now?
How sure are you?

I like this new scheme. :D This refurb looks good so far.

This is what i wanted to see, hopefully the scheme transfers to both the peopleover, the now being refurbished bathroom and then on to the rest of the land. Now we can stop assuming its going to be a flat white tomorrowland (hopefully)

YES!:sohappy::lol:

I really hope this is the first bit of aesthetic work done for SM and for the rest of TL, for that matter. Silver and Blue is the way to go....It looks suburb so far!:D

Silver Blue and a hint of lime green (it will actually go well with the astro orbitors "green orb" (it is the how do you say it weinie of the land, you could argue sm but the orbitor is centrally located) as well as the writing on the sign entering tomorrowland. Both at night and during the day this would look great. I am starting to get very excited.

Jekyll_Baker

Silver Blue and a hint of lime green (it will actually go well with the astro orbitors "green orb" as well, both at night and during the day. (it is the how do you say it weinie of the land, you could argue sm but the orbitor is centrally located) I am starting to get very excited.

I know it's been mentioned earlier, but the first thing that went through my mind when I saw the blue & lime was Buzz Lightyear, and Pixar-ification. Good thing I like Pixar movies

I know it's been mentioned earlier, but the first thing that went through my mind when I saw the blue & lime was Buzz Lightyear, and Pixar-ification. Good thing I like Pixar movies

You could argue buzz colors are purple and green lol, but I would get the same feeling. But i would hope and believe they will use the green in moderation, and use the blue silver and white more prevalently.

_Scar

Call me crazy but I'd love for our Space Mountain to be completely not lit up at night, but instead have a galaxy projected with craters and planets onto it visible from the Contemporary Resort. :shrug:

Call me crazy but I'd love for our Space Mountain to be completely not lit up at night, but instead have a galaxy projected with craters and planets onto it visible from the Contemporary Resort. :shrug:

that would be cool, have the bottom projected with stars while part of the top is lit up so it looks like its floating.

Either that or have lights projected on to it, much like the castle that changes colors periodically ( no sorcerers hat though haha, i mean colors and designs related to tomorrowland)

EPCOT Explorer

Good catch! I wonder if it's actually intentional? It could also tie to the X-2 from Mission: SPACE...
Or that could be a homage to DL...:shrug:
Silver Blue and a hint of lime green (it will actually go well with the astro orbitors "green orb" (it is the how do you say it weinie of the land, you could argue sm but the orbitor is centrally located) as well as the writing on the sign entering tomorrowland. Both at night and during the day this would look great. I am starting to get very excited.
Exactly. Maybe they will begin to bring this through TL and make it a bit more cohesive.

Oh, and AO is the weenie....SM is the Icon.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom