Space Mountain/Skyway Update (10/7)

EPCOT Explorer

Saw some painters on the side Monday 10/5.

IMG00251.jpg

IMG00252.jpg
Sandstone?:lookaroun

Call me crazy but I'd love for our Space Mountain to be completely not lit up at night, but instead have a galaxy projected with craters and planets onto it visible from the Contemporary Resort. :shrug:
Nah, that might be too busy...However they could do a grid, like DL has for GG.

Looks very techy. :D

Expo_Seeker40

*So off topic* It looks like nothing new will come to the post show. If I were in charge I would help bring the Tomorrowland community together and have a Tomorrowland Moving Mall, where you get on the moving sidewalk and you go past dioramas of stores with AA aliens and people from Galaxy M31 shopping for different and bizzare things. I'd also include a "thrift store" selling RCA VideoDisc players and 1964 world's fair memorabillia on the shelf :lol:

Perhaps they will update the TV's at the very end of the speedramp. Maybe have roboboy and robodog filming us once again as we go by.

EPCOT Explorer

I just don't understand why modern Imagineering thinks big rocks are particularly future-y... :shrug: :veryconfu
Looks other worldly?:shrug:
*So off topic* It looks like nothing new will come to the post show. If I were in charge I would help bring the Tomorrowland community together and have a Tomorrowland Moving Mall, where you get on the moving sidewalk and you go past dioramas of stores with AA aliens and people from Galaxy M31 shopping for different and bizzare things. I'd also include a "thrift store" selling RCA VideoDisc players and 1964 world's fair memorabillia on the shelf :lol:

Perhaps they will update the TV's at the very end of the speedramp. Maybe have roboboy and robodog filming us once again as we go by.
Heya, you never know....the arcade was gutted. :D

Mr.EPCOT

Then what's the point of covering it up from the TTA, and making a bit of an effort to do so? There has to be enough work down there for it to be considered bad show for Guests to see, and probably even more so than what they already see going on at the entrance and in the dome.

Expo_Seeker40

Then what's the point of covering it up from the TTA, and making a bit of an effort to do so? There has to be enough work down there for it to be considered bad show for Guests to see, and probably even more so than what they already see going on at the entrance and in the dome.

HOFL 2.0 :lookaroun

magicmaya

Nice shots.
As I said a few months ago, I was hearing of a blue and silver paint scheme, so I'm glad I at least got some good info about this thing.:rolleyes:

If I recall, Maya mentioned something about lime green on the air gates....

yep!:D :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom