Something you're embarassed to NOT know about Disney parks

The Empress Lilly

Hah! All you amateur may be embarrassed by what you donl;t knwo about dnsey. But me, i now everything there is to now about disney!! From 'Disney's Magical Animal Kingdom' too the new 'Little Mermaid Expainson Land' to open in 2012!

JIMINYCR

Add me to the list of people that haven't been to any of the water parks. I just am not much into that. I'd rather concentrate on the parks & rides. I don't spend a lot of time swimming in the resort pool either, but I will make the time to enjoy relaxing in the hot tubs. I haven't golfed at any of the Disney courses, never gone to the Disney Speedway. Haven't gone up in the balloon at Downtown yet but will in July.

worthog352

There is that dumb path next to kahli river rapids that goes nowhere but it looks like it heads towards everest and i always seem to go down it once every trip and turn right back around and smack myself

Minnie1976

Never went to the Diamond Horsehoe Revue. Only went to River Country once and have never been to Blizzard Beach or any pool at Disney.

Spike-in-Berlin

i usually dont get the acronyms either took me 3 months to figure out DH and DD disney husband and disney daughter

That's nothing to be embarassed about, I still have problems sometimes if a typical acronym avalanche is posted where every Disney-term is abbreviated, although I know the most attractions now.

cowanfamily

Hah! All you amateur may be embarrassed by what you donl;t knwo about dnsey. But me, i now everything there is to now about disney!! From 'Disney's Magical Animal Kingdom' too the new 'Little Mermaid Expainson Land' to open in 2012!

Jimmy Thicke must have changed his name!

stratman50th

i usually dont get the acronyms either took me 3 months to figure out DH and DD disney husband and disney daughter
I thought the "D" was for dear, not Disney!:lol:
Not embarrassed about the acronyms, just annoyed. Overused in too many cases in my opinion.
Never done a Dole Whip, never will. Me and pineapple don't get along.:shrug:

MansionGoer13z

Before I came here and joined I never knew where the Tomorrowland Transit Authority ride was until, some one on the boards (can't remember who... sorry) pointed me in the right direction. So next time I go it will be the thing I do while everyone else in my party decides to gouge out their own eyes while watching Stich.

Iteachwood

In response to KRACK...Dole Whip IS NOT YOGERT!!!! I love Dole Whip and HATE Yogert...its not Yogert...its a non dairy, colestoral free,whip...not yogert!

So until 2008 I had never seen Festival of the Lion King cause my family and I always avoided Camp Minnie-Mickey cause we thought it was just for little kids...then when I was on my college program a friend and I were in DAK just hanging out and neither of us had seen FOTLK and thought, eh why not.....after the show both of us looked at eachother and said WHY HAVE WE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE!?!?

I make sure to see it every time now and make sure that everyone I am with sees it too! To this day I still feel really silly for skipping it just because it is behind the kiddie land of DAK

sublimesting

I thought the "D" was for dear, not Disney!:lol:
Not embarrassed about the acronyms, just annoyed. Overused in too many cases in my opinion.
Never done a Dole Whip, never will. Me and pineapple don't get along.:shrug:

As far as I knew it was for "Dear" and not "Disney". I've seen it used on lots of websites. But in my head I always read it as Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom