Something you're embarassed to NOT know about Disney parks

Epcotdad

I honestly thought Adventurers Club was a place for pass holders to cool off at Adventure Land, until I went to WDW last week. :shrug:

DeaverTex

The only thing I'm embarrassed about is not knowing what it feels like to walk through the entrance of a Disney park. (Not that I've been within 500 miles or so of one. :( ) And that ignorance is going to remain for a while until Mrs. Tex and I manage to fix it, in a couple of years. (I hope.)

bjlc57

I have never been to a water park, and I live within 90 miles of Wisconsin Dells, the Mecca of Water parks.. much less a disney water park..

Laura

Premium Member
i usually dont get the acronyms either took me 3 months to figure out DH and DD disney husband and disney daughter

I thought the "D" was for dear, not Disney!:lol:

As far as I knew it was for "Dear" and not "Disney". I've seen it used on lots of websites. But in my head I always read it as Disney.

It is "dear", as is common on most forums. I've never heard "Disney" before.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/acronyms.htm

Disney Dawg88

I've been a passholder since 2009 and i still haven't rode Toy Story Mania. What a joke that ride is with the ride capacity. If your building an attraction that's expected to be popular why would you make it the lowest capacity ride in all of WDW!!??

I've been a passholder for about a year and a half now and I just rode Toy Story Mania for the first time in May. I was just wandering around the park towards closing one weekday night and thought to myself "why not walk by there", sure enough it was only a ten minute wait. I couldn't believe it and I surprisingly really liked it too.

Patrick_Ears

The only thing I'm embarrassed about is not knowing what it feels like to walk through the entrance of a Disney park. (Not that I've been within 500 miles or so of one. :( ) And that ignorance is going to remain for a while until Mrs. Tex and I manage to fix it, in a couple of years. (I hope.)

Well i hope it works out for the both of you. Maybe Mr Walt can send you some magic your way... :wave:

Edeyore

I have absolutely no idea what the Tiki Room is. I once even stood in line for the attraction, but got bored and decided to leave and headed for POTC. I have gone
to WDW 6 times and that was the closest I have ever come. What actually happens at or in this attraction?

Laura

Premium Member
I have absolutely no idea what the Tiki Room is. I once even stood in line for the attraction, but got bored and decided to leave and headed for POTC. I have gone
to WDW 6 times and that was the closest I have ever come. What actually happens at or in this attraction?

fire-ball-black-hot-burning.jpg

Laura

Premium Member
Stop that! I don't want to be flamed.

:lol: Sorry.

Well before it burned it was a bunch of animatronic tropical birds hanging from the ceiling singing Latin pop with frequent interruptions by Iago and Zazu. Now apparently it's going back to what it used to be and what it is in Disneyland, a bunch of animatronic tropical birds hanging from the ceiling singing Polynesian music without any interruptions by Iago and Zazu.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom