Something you're embarassed to NOT know about Disney parks

brandon8419

ha - I thought I was the only one who had trouble on Buzz Lightyear.. I HATE that ride because I always score the fewest points when I go with my friends. I have no problem doing well on Toy Story Mania though...go figure lol.

sublimesting

@sublimesting: The whole reason I'm here is to try to desensitize myself to the cost of WDW. (We can pay the mortgage for three months for what it costs for a week on-site in a value resort.) I can't call myself an enthusiast since I've never been, but I'd like to become one. Wish me luck!

I find that for us, getting there is what prohibits us from going more as flights are so expensive. One way to save money on the trip is to do what we did our first time. Eat in your room and only go out once or twice for a dinner. Also, we use a Disney Visa for all purchases. We use the credit card for everything and pay it off monthly. So far we have over $700 to use at Disney. This can be used to pay for rooms and tickets as well.

And you can call yourself an enthusiast. You're enthused!!! And by coming to this site you probably know more than most people that have been there.

MaryJaneP

I need to be more aware of things when I go to DW. The people on this board notice and call attention to so much I never notice. I have to start being more aware of things at Disney. I guess I just become a child and so excited about going on the attractions I never notice the small things or changes that have been made.
I have though tasted husband's turkey leg and citrus and pineapple swirls. The pineapple is my favorite and a must get everytime we go.

Did he say "ouch!" when you tasted his leg? Is his first name Tom? How well is he able to ambulate the parks given his poultry extremity?

mickey2008.1

I didnt know Walt was the pioneer of 3D, or that the reason there is a railroad at the parks is because he loved trains and had a 1/8 scale one in his backyard.

jato4x4

I still haven't played golf there, and the only water park I went to was River Country. I have never set high score for the month on Toy Story, just got the for the day high score.

I don't see how Buzz gives you guys so many problems, you gotta look for your red dot, and then keep an eye on it. As you can see by my avatar.

Edeyore

:lol: Sorry.

Well before it burned it was a bunch of animatronic tropical birds hanging from the ceiling singing Latin pop with frequent interruptions by Iago and Zazu. Now apparently it's going back to what it used to be and what it is in Disneyland, a bunch of animatronic tropical birds hanging from the ceiling singing Polynesian music without any interruptions by Iago and Zazu.

Thank you, know I have an idea of what goes on in this attraction. I have to admit, I don't feel like I have missed anything, and still I enjoy the Country Bear Jamboree. Go figure!

Edeyore

ha - I thought I was the only one who had trouble on Buzz Lightyear.. I HATE that ride because I always score the fewest points when I go with my friends. I have no problem doing well on Toy Story Mania though...go figure lol.

Take time to search prior posts. They have noted a few of the tricks that can make you one of the high scorers on Buzz. Secrets are shared openly here.

jato4x4

Take time to search prior posts. They have noted a few of the tricks that can make you one of the high scorers on Buzz. Secrets are shared openly here.

The inside of the left arm on the buzz saw robot. The best is the Jack in the box, because you can start getting him from the room before. Also the Bottom of the Big Zurg.

I had a link to a page of tips, because I could never get over 700,000. But I can't seem to find it, if I do I will post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom