Something Being Tested at Old Imageworks?

gmajew

Ok now that the bashing is over can we get back to finding out what is really going on with this ride and pavilion?

Erika

I'm really not out to burn anyone. It just gets to the point of being ridiculous sometimes.

If anyone has anything to add to the Imageworks topic, please go ahead :)

WDW1974

If it helps you guys to think of me as Figment632, WDW74, The Conundrum, Sir Goofy, go ahead and pick one :wave:

Um ... ah ... I don't know who you are. But you most certainly aren't WDW1974 and I wouldn't want anyone thinking they're me.

I have opted to not post here, for the most part, anymore. I have many reasons ... mostly that I HATE, HATE, HATE Disney :rolleyes:(so much so that I just took a two-week cruise with them and followed that with nine days at WDW).:rolleyes:

But don't mistake my lack of posting for anything other than a personal choice.

And don't ever forget that there's only one MAGICal me. :wave::cool::drevil::wave:

Master Gracey 5

*BUZZ* wrong answer try again!

Ooo! I didn't realize there was a story attached to his absence too! I haven't been around long enough to catch all the stories. Personally I figured 49,000 posts was such a nice round number he retired the name - at least thats what I would do.

cdunbar

Ooo! I didn't realize there was a story attached to his absence too! I haven't been around long enough to catch all the stories. Personally I figured 49,000 posts was such a nice round number he retired the name - at least thats what I would do.
EPCOTExplorer has moved on, and that's all I'm going to say.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom