Something Being Tested at Old Imageworks?

wild01ride

Or could it be "3D projection" as in those 3D projectors that are at the airport - the kind that project an image onto the wall, for example feathers floating toward the ground that "react" if you wave your hand in front of them (it's as if they're being blown around by your hand)?
Those interactive projections seem very "Image Works-esque"!

BrerFrog

Or could it be "3D projection" as in those 3D projectors that are at the airport - the kind that project an image onto the wall, for example feathers floating toward the ground that "react" if you wave your hand in front of them (it's as if they're being blown around by your hand)?
Those interactive projections seem very "Image Works-esque"!

That is a much more exciting possibility. I like it. :D

IWant2GoNow

Yes I dream about it quote frequently. I don't know as much as Martin but I don't think it is a good idea to post anymore than I have :wave:

Well thanks for your insight just the same! Sometimes I wish that I was "in-the-know" like some of the insiders on here, but then other times I think it would feel like a curse. Knowing things but not being able to tell the fans about it. They would probably have to take my voice box out and keep me away from computers because I would be... :zipit::mad::zipit:

aladdin2007

Well its nice to know they have a plan in place to some extent and have been working on it design wise. I guess neither Kodak or Disney really want to put the money out for it though right now.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Upstairs has become a bit of a test bed for WDI. They have ownership of certain bits of the facility now.

Just waiting for them to get the keys to the rest. As Toad said its still coming. It just depends on when. IMHO the longer the better, if you get my drift. And you may actually thank Seas with Nemo.

Upstairs has become a bit of a test bed for WDI. They have ownership of certain bits of the facility now.

Just waiting for them to get the keys to the rest. As Toad said its still coming. It just depends on when. IMHO the longer the better, if you get my drift. And you may actually thank Seas with Nemo.

That is an interesting point but I am going to find it hard to wait much longer :fork: I don't know what you have heard Martin but from what I have heard the JII refurb is still 1-2 years away.

raven

And you may actually thank Seas with Nemo.

Currently there is a leak in the main tank dripping into the EAC part of the ride. A tarp has been placed to catch the drips that guests most likely won't even notice but there always seems to be leaks somewhere all the time.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Currently there is a leak in the main tank dripping into the EAC part of the ride. A tarp has been placed to catch the drips that guests most likely won't even notice but there always seems to be leaks somewhere all the time.
I thought it was a test of the new 3D system where they can project water onto thin air...

:D

cdunbar

Not really for the same reasons that Martin can't but they involve an overhaul of the entire pavilion.
Umm...hmm...

[/B]

That is an interesting point but I am going to find it hard to wait much longer :fork: I don't know what you have heard Martin but from what I have heard the JII refurb is still 1-2 years away.
Okie dookie, let's just air out the dirty laundry here you act like you know Martin and you have like 50 posts here, O and look you joined just this month about a week ago perhaps? :drevil:
ding ding ding!
:lol:

Coincidence?:drevil:
I think not my dear Watson.

Little Green Men

ding ding ding!
:lol:

Coincidence?:drevil:
Yeah, it sort of clicked when he said having no fastpass would cut the wait time in half. Then he said on another thread Lets just say I have been around a lot longer than that, and his page says the old JII is his favorite ride. :lol: I should be a detective... :lookaroun

Umm...hmm...

Okie dookie, let's just air out the dirty laundry here you act like you know Martin and you have like 50 posts here, O and look you joined just this month about a week ago perhaps? :drevil:

I think not my dear Watson.

You don't have to believe me and no where did I say I know Martin.

Anyway I might try to go up there next week, i'll will see if it is still there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom