Something Being Tested at Old Imageworks?

If anyone is interested after I get off of work today I will be going to MK to the MS theater and to DHS to the premiere theater. If you are interested I could post some picke when I get home.

sublimesting

Yeah, it sort of clicked when he said having no fastpass would cut the wait time in half. Then he said on another thread Lets just say I have been around a lot longer than that, and his page says the old JII is his favorite ride. :lol: I should be a detective... :lookaroun

Who is Figment632 and why does everyone think Toad is him? Was he banned?

cdunbar

Something like that and he wasn't the first. I missed when or why it happened, but since every single post he ever made is now erased, he definitely ed people off.
Some of us refer to it as ghosted, meaning that technically speaking he never existed as no trace of him remains.

Master Gracey 5

Some of us refer to it as ghosted, meaning that technically speaking he never existed as no trace of him remains.

"Ghosted" now thats a clever term. It helps carry the creepy sensation you get when you look through a thread and see quotes for comments that are no longer there.

Alright, I'm going to stop digging into this stuff before someone comes after me. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom