Something Being Tested at Old Imageworks?

WDWFigment

What happened here? I go to work, get home and this has turned into a slanging match??

I think you need to quit your job so you can monitor things more closely at all times!

I also think you should post in detail everything about JII's potential refurb! (Kidding).

Part of me doesn't expect to see any 'announcement-worthy' attractions have their construction or refurbishment announced until after FLE and Star Tours 2.0 are both finished. I think TDO will just rest on the "excitement" of the current announcements until then. If it's the case that they ride that wave, that would put the announcement for this in 2012 at the earliest, and depending upon scope, completion somewhere around 2014. Hopefully I'm being too pessimistic.

maggiegrace1

Really? That is really strange, because you have the exact same IP address.
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Some people...:lol:

So ..any info he has given us that he KNOWS for a fact should not believed since he was caught in a dumb lie over a screen name..:lol:

Tell your other friends we said Hello Figment632:wave:

magicmaya

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Some people...:lol:

So ..any info he has given us that he KNOWS for a fact should not believed since he was caught in a dumb lie over a screen name..:lol:

Tell your other friends we said Hello Figment632:wave:

Figment632 LOVED mr toad. I remember.:lol::lol::lol::lookaroun

magicmaya

Erika is an excellent burner, I watched her do it to someone who had two screen names a few weeks ago it was HILARIOUS!:lol:

Or Toad632, and we'll all be like DUDE! Come on!:hammer:

I'd like to see him come back. It's kinda fun to look at the things he says and watch him get banned and burned at the same time. Not saying it's a good thing, either. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom