Soarin' Expansion and new Soarin' Around the World film

djkidkaz

You have to remember these photos are taken right at opening so they tend to make the situation look much worse than it is because you have one large group of people arriving at the same time. I'd imagine all 3 theaters are running now and the queue is probably contained within its normal boundary.

wdwgreek

SO reviews from anyone who experienced it? Also also can anyone give me insight what smells/ sights are featured I am going Sunday i want to keep it fresh, but i'd be curios to read what is in there?

wdwgreek

Seriously??? You can't wait 2 days to experience it all first hand without any preconceived notions or information???
Seriously? I am just asking, im not watching the video for a reason. Just curious what world sites they chose mainly. Do you read reviews for movies before you see them? I'm curious? If you do read reviews You can't wait a day or two to experience it all first hand without any preconceived notions or information??? (see how annoying that response sounds?)

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Seriously? I am just asking, im not watching the video for a reason. Just curious what world sites they chose mainly. Do you read reviews for movies before you see them? I'm curious? If you do read reviews You can't wait a day or two to experience it all first hand without any preconceived notions or information??? (see how annoying that response sounds?)
Nope, never read reviews. Never view ride/attraction videos. I can understand if you aren't going to be there for a few years, but I was just a bit astonished at only 2 days. Sorry if I offended you in some way. Wasn't meant to.

wdwgreek

Nope, never read reviews. Never view ride/attraction videos. I can understand if you aren't going to be there for a few years, but I was just a bit astonished at only 2 days. Sorry if I offended you in some way. Wasn't meant to.
I'm essentially asking for reviews. I have fast passes for Teusday and was debating driving over from Tampa Saturday. Sorry if came back a little harsh!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom