Soarin' Expansion and new Soarin' Around the World film

doctornick

I'm assuming the third theater is also 87 seats? Does anyone know what the hourly capacity was per theater?

Part of that question would be if the new film has a different run time than the old California film. If the new film is shorter, it could lead to shorter cycle times and more overall hourly capacity.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
Part of that question would be if the new film has a different run time than the old California film. If the new film is shorter, it could lead to shorter cycle times and more overall hourly capacity.

Right. I was gonna take previous #s and then estimate based on difference in show length.

Fairy32

I wish I could actually watch the film...but sadly motion sickness is no joke. I always ride with the family, but have to close my eyes. The few bits I have read about look sound awesome! Anyone experience the same issue? Wondering if medicine might help.

FigmentJedi

Here's the Epcot version on Youtube:

Would have been nice if the ending had been a pinch more customized for Epcot. I can certainly think of someone better then Tink...
4562298-8567610-thumbnail.jpg

Bolt

I wish I could actually watch the film...but sadly motion sickness is no joke. I always ride with the family, but have to close my eyes. The few bits I have read about look sound awesome! Anyone experience the same issue? Wondering if medicine might help.
My mother and you can relate!

brb1006

Taking it further, have Dreamfinder and Figment replace Warburton in the safety movie.
Can you imagine how much brick-crapping there would be if they had done this and kept it a complete surprise?
"OMG GUYS, Dreamfinder and Figment are back!"

"Is this a sign?!"

Goofyernmost

The line for Frozen may start at World Drive and 192. ;)
That won't be as much of a problem because the line will consist of many small children that can easily be shoved out of the way so others can get closer to the front of the line. :)
It's really surprising to me that Disney opened this with no fanfare. Although maybe something was planned but cancelled given this week's events.
No Fanfare??? It's only been highly anticipated, talked about, guessed about content and general fixation for the last 6 months. I think it got all the press that it would ever require. They did a good job on this. When they do good, we should at least be able acknowledge the effort. Personally, I think it is better then the original and I loved the original.

Adam N

Guys it's so good. I rode it twice this morning. The Fiji scent is better than the orange scent, hands down. The grass in the savannah smells so fresh. The transitions aren't cheesy, they really add an exciting element of actual flight to it. I'm not trying to fanboy too hard but honestly I left the theater in tears because it was so good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom