Soarin' Expansion and new Soarin' Around the World film

Goofyernmost

Uh....I asked why change to letters if they were going to stay out of order?
I understand, but what makes that sequence out of order to you. I'm not sure that an identifying, close by sequence can be out of order. Look to your left it's "A", look to your right it's "B", look straight ahead it's "C". In other words it is a totally bogus concern that has no impart on anything and only bothers those with an obsessive nature. And why couldn't have been A to the right, B straight ahead and C to the left. Don't some cultures read from right to left?

Texas84

Let's overthink this some more. Airport concourses are letters and gates are numbers. When a new airport concourse is built the old letters are not changed to reflect a sense of order. That would require too many changes in signing, ticketing and systems. Now I'm sure someone will come up with an airport in western Bolivia to prove me wrong. :)

aaronml

UPDATE: In-Queue World Trivia Game testing has now been delayed to Monday. From what I have heard it should start at around 10am and last for a few hours. I've also heard that there will be 1-2 additional "soft opens" of the world trivia game before the grand open on the 17th.
Just a reminder in case anyone will be at Epcot between 10am and 12pm tomorrow :) Sadly I won't, but I'm hoping someone can check it out and take pictures / report back.

tirian

I understand, but what makes that sequence out of order to you. I'm not sure that an identifying, close by sequence can be out of order. Look to your left it's "A", look to your right it's "B", look straight ahead it's "C". In other words it is a totally bogus concern that has no impart on anything and only bothers those with an obsessive nature. And why couldn't have been A to the right, B straight ahead and C to the left. Don't some cultures read from right to left?
We aren't in those cultures.

Goofyernmost

We aren't in those cultures.
Didn't say we were. Do you have a point to be made? I ask because I did, and that point was that the order of things is something that not only is in the mind of individuals, but, should be controllable to the extent that the question of sequence should even come up at a fake "airport" like setting. It's just how it is and has no bearing on how individuals think it should be or any bearing on the attraction itself.

Mike730

And now we must cater to the OCD's of the world too? Other then a strange need to have everything in a row, please give me one logical reason why it matters. Just one... that's all I ask. (Logical doesn't mean I don't like it, it bothers me)
Just FYI, if you just keep scrolling down the page then you can ignore posts you don't like or identify with. People are curious about different things. Deal with it and move on.

Goofyernmost

Just FYI, if you just keep scrolling down the page then you can ignore posts you don't like or identify with. People are curious about different things. Deal with it and move on.
Gosh, why didn't I think of that. Here I thought we were part of a discussion board. Silly me!

note2001

Can they please make B in the middle.. I can't handle it out of order.
It's like naming your children in the order they are born: Arron, Brian, Charlie you wouldn't swap B and C's to keep them in order of height would you?

I don't care if they call them Mickey, Pluto and Figment, just get me on the ride :)

Last edited:

flynnibus

Premium Member
Are you 100% sure about the IMAX thing? Or are you basing that off what you had read elsewhere. I can totally understand why a lot of people would assume that IMAX Laser is used (e.g. the fact that IMAX Film was used previously, and the fact that Disney has said that the new projectors are digital and use lasers), but at least in DCA, I know for a fact that the projectors are from Christie. According to @Alektronic the projectors in Epcot are also Christie, which would make sense since Disney would probably want to be consistent in quality across coasts if possible.

Can you say how many projectors there are?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom