So, who's going to be making ADRs for Via Napoli tomorrow?

nolatron

I'll be up early tomorrow trying to get an ADR for our trip in November. We have a ADR at Tokyo Dining right now, but we'd really want try this place.

They have a pizza named the same as our family name, so we gotta try 'em!

sweetpee_1993

Shoot, shoot, shoot - wonder how easy it will be to do a walk up...or can you go right in the morning and put your name down for the day?

I doubt that, but I'm guessing you'd be able to get a table as soon as WS opens at 11am

This was sorta the way of things in the first month that Yak & Yeti was open, wasn't it? No ADR's but you could walk up?

We went to Y&Y in like the first 2 weeks after it opened. We walked up to the podium earlier in the day, asked if they had a wait list, and they took a written reservation for later that same day for us. Our return time was like 4:30 or something close to closing. We pretty much had our choice of times. As it turned out, we were super hungry around 2:30 but not wanting to eat & kill our appetites for dinner. So, we walked back up early to see if they could possibly get us in earlier. They did! And we sat by the window upstairs & watched the Jingle Jungle parade with a bird's eye view. There were very few people in the restaurant. It was cool.

Hopefully for this time when people can't make ADR's at Via using the usual system they can still get a time on a list that's handwritten at the podium. :shrug:

Korfar

Do you think reservations will go quickly? We will be there mid September and just wondering if I should get up at the crack of dawn to make the reservation or if I can get away with waiting until I normally get up.

I would expect them to be booked up through the end of the year very quickly. We are going to give it a try but I am not holding my breath that we get what we want. Hopefully we do. We tried to book Le Cellier on the 180 day mark and all dinners would done already for our trip already. I expect this one to be worse than booking Le Cellier.

HouCuseChickie

I'm on the fence about booking. We're only planning 1 day at Epcot. We currently have a lunch ADR at Akershus and a dinner ADR at Rose & Crown. I'm not giving up the dinner, but lunch was an afterthought- basically for my parents so they could do one character meal with our girls (plus the Norwegian food sounds good).

The other issue- except for DH- we all have exceptionally high pizza standards. I really just want dessert...I love zeppole :slurp: I wonder what the chances would be of getting a walk up in Dec. for just dessert? :shrug:

staceycrouton

Booked Via Napoli for November 11th at 12:45 for lunch. Dinner is Le Cellier that day. Can't wait! Glad DH was online at 6am this morning to book Via Napoli! It will be interesting to see how quickly this restaurant books up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom