So, who's going to be making ADRs for Via Napoli tomorrow?

durangojim

Original Poster
I know I am, probably twice for the end of September and beginning of October. Looks like a nice fun place to eat and hopefully the food will be good.

DisGal

Hopefully I will be able to swap our lunch reservation at Chefs de France for Via Napoli. The pizza looks too darn good to pass up...

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hopefully I will be able to swap our lunch reservation at Chefs de France for Via Napoli. The pizza looks too darn good to pass up...

Thinkin bwt givin up my lunch at San Angel Inn for Via Napoli walk up :slurp:

DisGal

Do you think reservations will go quickly? We will be there mid September and just wondering if I should get up at the crack of dawn to make the reservation or if I can get away with waiting until I normally get up.

durangojim

Original Poster
I'll be calling or going on line around 630 but that's just me because that's when I usually am up. Most people don't even know about this restaurant, and probably less than that know that tomorrow is the first day you can make reservations. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
That is what we are doing also....giving up Teppen Edo for walk up on the 16th!!!!

Actually im sorry i didnt book Teppan Edo so im not sure would i drop it! Steak looks great as do other options!!

Thinkin bwt dropin San Angel coz it was mostly booked as the atmosphere is so great!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom