Snow pictures!!

Maria

Original Poster
Aawweee.... thanks A LOT! I love how those backyards are "the woods" for me! Beautiful!

Gary, that was impressive! So much in so little time! :)

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by garyhoov
Here it is at 10:30. We should be getting the heavy stuff soon.

Hi Gary , are you getting the heavy stuff now ? We are ! Man is it coming down ! reminds me of my home ! I came here for good weather ! bring back the 50's !:D

Maria

Original Poster
Wow... niiice! It´s so freaking the same as always here! Last night it was so hot! My mom said it was hot because there is a north wind coming our way, and I hope so to cool things a little bit! I hate hot Decembers!

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by Maria
Wow... niiice! It´s so freaking the same as always here! Last night it was so hot! My mom said it was hot because there is a north wind coming our way, and I hope so to cool things a little bit! I hate hot Decembers!

Hi Maria ! My god the heat sounds nice to me now though !:D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Horizons38
Hi Gary , are you getting the heavy stuff now ? We are ! Man is it coming down ! reminds me of my home ! I came here for good weather ! bring back the 50's !:D

It's coming down pretty good now. I'm thinking about shoveling, but it sounds like we're only halfway done, so I'll try to wait a bit more.

:wave:

Maria

Original Poster
Uh oh.... poor car... had to sleep out... :( hehe...

I remember while in Michigan this time when we didn´t use the car the day before and it stayed outside, and the next day we had to push it into the garage and turn the heat on for an hour or it wouldn´t start!

no2apprentice

Originally posted by garyhoov
It's coming down pretty good now. I'm thinking about shoveling, but it sounds like we're only halfway done, so I'll try to wait a bit more.
What? No attachable snow plow blade for the Ducati?:lol:

Seriously, I thought everyone who gets the winters you get have a snow blower or a snow blade for their riding mower. We get alot less than where you are, and there's been times when I've thought about getting a blade for the mower.

I guess I'm getting old. *sigh*

SirNim

More snow pictures from today's most recent flurries from around the nation...

#1:

Attachments

• pc050001720.jpg
    pc050001720.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 33

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by no2apprentice
What? No attachable snow plow blade for the Ducati?:lol:

Seriously, I thought everyone who gets the winters you get have a snow blower or a snow blade for their riding mower. We get alot less than where you are, and there's been times when I've thought about getting a blade for the mower.

I guess I'm getting old. *sigh*

:lol:

Ryan said to me: "You know, I'll bet my bike is much better in the snow than the cars."

So I had to explain to him that he was not going out on his bike.

I just shoveled and cleaned off my car. I took a shower, and this is what it looks like now:

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Everyone here is already sick (little PhD too.) That is the not fun part of winter and snow. Being sick from Nov to March, runny noses on kids, always coughing, getting a shock every time you get out of your car, I can think of more. Snow looks pretty in pictures, but isn't fun to live with. (At least not for longer then a week or two.)

I wish it was warmer so we could go out and play in the snow some. I really want to see what little phd thinks of it. Last year she wasn't too thrilled, but she was only 9 months old and couldn't walk in it yet. She hates hats, mittens, ect.. I didn't even get a snow suite becuase I know she won't wear it. Just put on many layers of pants. I am lookng forward to going sleding if it warms up.

Yeah, it seems like it is going around like wildfire. My Aunt was sick on Thanksgiving, and my mom got it. I am feeling a tad under it. Here's hoping we all recover quickly!

SirNim

In my never-ending quest to provide all youse guys (moichendise :lol: ) with pictures of our beloved substance, or natural element of life (liberty, and the pursuit of happiness :lol: ), SNOW!!!!!, I have for you some more snow pictures. Enjoy:lol:!

Attachments

• pc050001.jpg
    pc050001.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 35

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom