Snow pictures!!

SirNim

It's snowing again up here! Light flurries all day, continuing into early tomorrow morning! Just great!:lol: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :D

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by bamboo7
If you don't mind my asking, what camera is it that you use?

don't mind in the least! :D i didn't notice before that you said you used a digital camera. mine that i was talking about isn't digital (but we do have one, and in fact my snow pics were taken with that)
my parents' camera is a Minolta....ummm, that's really all i know about it. other than that it says Freedom Tele on it...so not sure if that is the type it is, or what that means really :veryconfu

our digital is a Kodak DX3700. it does pretty good! but during our church Christmas play i was standing in the back of the church taking pics with it, and since it was dark a lot of the time the pics didn't turn out too well...that's about the only complaint i've had with it so far! other than that it's great!

my sister's is the most professional camera in the house...she has the manual zoom lens (and a super zoom) but i can't even begin to tell you what it is! lol! if you're curious just ask and i'll find out from her! :)

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Maria
Thanks a lot for those pictures!! I´m sorry I didn´t see yours before Diznee_Phreek!

aw, don't worry about it, Maria! :D i thought nothing of it!

btw, a little off subject, don't know how or why that one message of mine got posted :veryconfu

aim

Hey guys! :D It started to snow here at like 5:00AM, and I guess ice was mixed in it. So, I'm out of school today!! Maybe I'll go out and take some pics for this thread! :animwink:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Hey guys! :D It started to snow here at like 5:00AM, and I guess ice was mixed in it. So, I'm out of school today!! Maybe I'll go out and take some pics for this thread! :animwink:

awww, lucky you! we had flurries here this morning...it was sticking, but wasn't enough to amount to a hill of beans *pouts, crosses arms, and slumps down in chair* maybe something will happen overnight. *crosses fingers*

Dizknee_Phreek

we were out of school yesterday due to snow...so i went out and took some pics with my digital. i have way too many to post on here, so i'll try to make a webshots album so you all can see them :)

btw, great pics, SirNimajneb

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom