Snow pictures!!

DisneyPhD

Oh, that makes more sense. (I don't pay much attention to states on the west side.) So now I get the joke. (I think, it is getting past my bed time and my brain shuts down.)

Enjoy the snow.

DisneyPhD

Thanks for the link. I never wacth that show, but I knew I had heard of it before. That link had an advertisment from the Disney store that Large plush toys are on sale and I wanted to get little PhD a Stuffed Mickey and Minne. I am going shopping tomarrow!!!!

DisneyPhD

Hi Maria :wave: At least we can both be confused together.

I have been thinking about taking picture of our 4 inches of snow, bit I don't dare go out into the 4 degree weather to get them. and my poor hubby has to put up the Christmas lights this weekend, he should of done it last weekend but he was sick. Hope it warms up some.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Hi Maria :wave: At least we can both be confused together.

I have been thinking about taking picture of our 4 inches of snow, bit I don't dare go out into the 4 degree weather to get them. and my poor hubby has to put up the Christmas lights this weekend, he should of done it last weekend but he was sick. Hope it warms up some.

LOL! I asked him the same thing once and he had to explain to me that it was a show and gave me the link too! :lol:

As for the pics, don´t worry, I don´t want to make you or your hubby sick! I just watched the weather channel and saw the very cold front and the storm warnings and I wished we had a white Christmas for once! A friend of mine went to Spain last week and I was looking at her pictures today on the mountain and looked awesome! aaaawwe... so.. whenever you have time is fine with me! :kiss:

DisneyPhD

Everyone here is already sick (little PhD too.) That is the not fun part of winter and snow. Being sick from Nov to March, runny noses on kids, always coughing, getting a shock every time you get out of your car, I can think of more. Snow looks pretty in pictures, but isn't fun to live with. (At least not for longer then a week or two.)

I wish it was warmer so we could go out and play in the snow some. I really want to see what little phd thinks of it. Last year she wasn't too thrilled, but she was only 9 months old and couldn't walk in it yet. She hates hats, mittens, ect.. I didn't even get a snow suite becuase I know she won't wear it. Just put on many layers of pants. I am lookng forward to going sleding if it warms up.

aim

Here's a pic my dad just took a few minutes ago. It's not the best. But it shows the snow we have so far! :) I love snow!
(Especially when it gets me out of school!)

MicBat

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Micbat, I guess snow would be more fun then cold rain, sometimes.
I'm sure that is so true! (I wouldn't know seeing I've only been in snow a few times) I would rather have no classes b/c of the snow than walk around all day with wet pants bottoms! :(

BTW: little PhD is so cute! :D She's gonna be a heartbreaker when she get's older. ;)

MicBat

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Yay! :sohappy: I don't have school tomorrow! Well, today! :D Thanks to the snow!

:mad: grrr... ;) Have fun!! :sohappy:
You northerners have snow days. Us southerners have snow days! :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
It's coming down pretty good right now, and I just called my boss and told him I'm staying home to play in the snow. I'll try to get some photos when it builds up.

:wave:

no2apprentice

Here's one for you, Maria. Nothing spectacular, just a shot of our backyard. It was better yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to get a photo when it was fresh. Sorry about the melted patches. We might get some more this afternoon, I'll see if I can get some better ones then. Enjoy.

Attachments

• snowyard.jpg
    snowyard.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 43

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom