Snow pictures!!

Dizknee_Phreek

finally got some snow pics for ya, maria! it's not the big snow we had earlier this month, but it was nice to have a white Christmas for once! those are so far and few between! anyway, i took 4 pics with my digital on Christmas morning :D

Attachments

• snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 59

bamboo7

Hey, It's Snowing Here Now, So I Have Some New Pictures. This Is REALLY Good Snow For Snowballs Or Snowmen. Really Sticky (As Far As Snow Goes)

Attachments

• dcp_1071.jpg
    dcp_1071.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 42

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Finally got some snow when we went to WI this last weekend for a wedding....here is Becky playing with her little pooch :)

Attachments

• becksnow.jpg
    becksnow.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 29

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Also the first time I've had the new Vibe out in the snow.....happy to say it drives great in the snow :)

Attachments

• vibesnow.jpg
    vibesnow.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 28

orangefan15

That's nothing...we got 18" here. I went out for a walk and it was above my knees!! Way cool. Except my new skis still aren't ready:( , so I couldn't go out and get some freshies.

Dizknee_Phreek

bamboo, how in the HECK do you take such great nighttime snow shots? i love the way the snowflakes show up! what kind of camera do you use?

bamboo7

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
bamboo, how in the HECK do you take such great nighttime snow shots? i love the way the snowflakes show up! what kind of camera do you use?

well, i used a Kodak DC4800 digital camera, but the trick was using a bigger external flash. The pics i took before i tried the external flash didn't come out well at all.:wave:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by bamboo7
well, i used a Kodak DC4800 digital camera, but the trick was using a bigger external flash. The pics i took before i tried the external flash didn't come out well at all.:wave:

oooh! got cha! my sister and i love doing photography but unfortunately our pictures don't always turn out like we wanted them to. with the camera i use (mom and dad's...i just kinda took it over. it's well over 10 years old, i'd say) it's extremely difficult to take good nighttime shots (which i love doing, but they're always bleached out) i've tried with a flash and without, but it turns out the same way, usually...bleached. unless, of course, there's a good light source nearby, and then sometimes it'll turn out. so anyway, i'm just always interested in what type of camera people use, especially if they have really clear pics!
thanks so much for the info! :D :wave:

bamboo7

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
oooh! got cha! my sister and i love doing photography but unfortunately our pictures don't always turn out like we wanted them to. with the camera i use (mom and dad's...i just kinda took it over. it's well over 10 years old, i'd say) it's extremely difficult to take good nighttime shots (which i love doing, but they're always bleached out) i've tried with a flash and without, but it turns out the same way, usually...bleached. unless, of course, there's a good light source nearby, and then sometimes it'll turn out. so anyway, i'm just always interested in what type of camera people use, especially if they have really clear pics!
thanks so much for the info! :D :wave:

If you don't mind my asking, what camera is it that you use?

Maria

Original Poster
Thanks a lot for those pictures!! I´m sorry I didn´t see yours before Diznee_Phreek!

Fievel, Becky´s hair has grown longer! Looks very nice!

:) :) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom