Slash and Burn ...

Um . . . how is it all of a sudden we're talking about questionable foriegn chicken meat? Could we at least go back to why WDW can't seem to get it's act together?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Um . . . how is it all of a sudden we're talking about questionable foriegn chicken meat? Could we at least go back to why WDW can't seem to get it's act together?
Foreign chicken meat is much more likely to be something we'll agree on. :ROFLOL:

:shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
True. But TDL was. I had family that went there in 1986 ... sadly, I didn't!
I didn't discover anything Disney until I was 41... So TDL wasn't on my radar in '88 either. :(

My son will not have such a deprived life. :king:

tirian

*** Can't respond to half of these posts because they're too $%&# long on an iPhone ***

Once you've had Popeye's, KFC is nasty anywhere. :p

Wilt Dasney

This thread long ago shed any pretense of being "about" anything in particular. That's part of the fun. :lol:

It's like walking into a restaurant where the menu is whatever the chef feels like making that day. What's it gonna be today? :eek: :veryconfu

jt04

This thread long ago shed any pretense of being "about" anything in particular. That's part of the fun. :lol:

It's like walking into a restaurant where the menu is whatever the chef feels like making that day. What's it gonna be today? :eek: :veryconfu

As long as it doesn't have feathers!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Besides, this is the closest some of us have come to getting along! :king:

:lookaroun

Actually, '74 and I do agree for the most part about EE. :eek:

:lol:

Animaniac93-98

Besides, this is the closest some of us have come to getting along! :king:

:lol:

If we've learned anything today it's that discussing poultry brings WDWmagic forum members together.

We love you, almighty Chicken.

And if that's the case, I think it would do wonders for WDW management if they gave out free baskets of chicken on our way into their parks. Maybe we wouldn't complain as much? :shrug:

(of course, that naturally leads to discussion on quality of the chicken, containers they put in, napkins they give out, if at all, etc)

So maybe Chicken doesn't solve anything after all?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
So ... have you been to TDR? Or just Japan?

I know you asked this of Monty, but I was in Japan in the fall of 2002 for work and then I vacationed around with my wife for about ten days. Sadly, I didn't know anything about TDR, even though I am a WDW fan (my first trip to MK was in 1973, I was 4) and had been on the internet since 1992. For some reason I didn't do a search on Disney theme parks on google or alta vista or whatever until about 2004. :hammer:I was just sitting at work one day and wondered if there was anything on the web about theme parks. Now every time I read about how great JTTCOTE is or something I wanna kick my own butt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom