Sky-Way Station being cleared

Figment632

258007167qhWfZt_ph.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

I've done it at MK on the 4th last year, and been back there on Keys. I've also been backstage at DHS cutting to Sunset from the entrance one day, I don't remember when though. :lol:

Edit: also backstage by Star Tours for a parade I marched in.

They didn't take you in back of SplM where Parade Prep is? That's where we went with the band...:shrug: Twas very interesting.:D

KablamBoom

The buckets have been removed by now, I remember posting a few years back some shots from the TTA showing inside the building (through the small door at the reer of the building) with many buckets sitting inside. I havent checked in a while but usually the door is closed now.

Do you have a link to the post?

hardcard

it's about time it leaks what is going on there... The original 'rumor' was that it was to replace the stairs on the building.. HA! you don't scrim off the entire building for 8 months to replace stairs.. They are likely demoing areas 'between' the bathrooms and the rest of the structure , then removing the rest.. then they refinish and re-roof the bathroom, and be done with it..

I had heard a rumor of the old store space reopening in the building to sell
merch for SM.. although I don't know why, if they arcade store area is still there.

GoofMasterHookX

Original Poster
While I do love stitch bashing threads.......

Any real ideas, thoughts or news on this? Is it substantial, or are they just getting rid of a building thats not really doing much.

macsmom

Ask Marni if he knows anything and if he can hint at something he is not allowed to tell us. :) I seem to believe his tellings.

danna

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom