Sky-Way Station being cleared

jt04

If it were up to me I'd take the skyline a step further than DHS, I'd make everything light up at night.

I agree, when I first read the idea, I pictured something at least 4 or 5 times the size of the NY skyline at DHS and much more technical. It could wrap around most of TL area. Glitter City on a large scale. It could even have moving vehicles etc.

EPCOT Explorer

I agree, when I first read the idea, I pictured something at least 4 or 5 times the size of the NY skyline at DHS and much more technical. It could wrap around most of TL area. Glitter City on a large scale. It could even have moving vehicles etc.

This screams for integration with the TTA.:king::D

Sheeeesh...Can some of us just work with WDI!? PLEASE!?

Figment632

Yes this was along the lines I was thinking.

For the idea about putting it by the speedway I'd like to include that area to. Since most people love it, it's not going anywhere. I'd like to see electric car updates and the entire ride to be rethemed as a highway. A highway to TL where guests travel to TL, so theme it like an actual high way with road signs and exit ramps and then the sky line here could make TL look like it's further away because you are supposed to be traveling to TL.

jt04

Yes this was along the lines I was thinking.

For the idea about putting it by the speedway I'd like to include that area to. Since most people love it, it's not going anywhere. I'd like to see electric car updates and the entire ride to be rethemed as a highway. A highway to TL where guests travel to TL, so theme it like an actual high way with road signs and exit ramps and then the sky line here could make TL look like it's further away because you are supposed to be traveling to TL.

This is the only scenario where I think the speedway works. Great description. Perfect idea.

Jasonflz

Yes, a forced perspective TTA moving between the facades. Cool!

Maybe we are working for WDI? :lookaroun:lol:

:lol:They are reading this right now and shaking their heads. I really would love to see this skyline thing happen.

BrerPete

Can't they use something from Meet the Robinsons? That takes place in the future and seems to fit the TL theme. I mean they really stretched it with Stitch in the first place.

RSoxNo1

Can't they use something from Meet the Robinsons? That takes place in the future and seems to fit the TL theme. I mean they really stretched it with Stitch in the first place.

Meet the Robinsons wasn't a franchise - it's time in the park was a few years ago shortly after it was released.

mrerk

Premium Member
Indianapolis Motor Speedway partnered to make it like how it is. As far as the details and duration of this partnership, who knows. I always thought this branding of the speedway was stupid.

The IMS thing is over. They are free to do what they want with it.

Figment632

To add to my Highway to TL idea I'd like to see them install speakers in the new electrical cars the simulate the TL radio. They could place sensors through out the ride to trigger the broadcast. In the beginning it could be some funny futuristic radio advertisements like a promo for Sunny Eclipse, then info about TL attractions like telling you the main method if transportation in TL is the TTA and finaly there could be a message from the Tomorrow Land Transit Athority welcoming you to TL.

Jasonflz

Am I the only one who actually can't stand Meet The Robinsons. Lilo and Stitch was way better than that movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom