Sky-Way Station being cleared

worldfanatic

picture.php

Why are you letting that big eared rat attack your child?

NewfieFan

I don't hate stitch. I will always have a warm place in my heart for Stitch especially after a visit in April of 2007 when, on a not so busy day, my 3 kids had Stitch to themselves for a good 10 minutes. This is my, almost 2 year old:

picture.php

The picture of the Stitch statue just popped into my head after reading Figment's comment, and I had to make it happen. :ROFLOL:

Oh, that's ok... I guess I've just had my fill of the Stitch bashing lately! I don't mind the character but I am not a fan of SGE. I don't have a problem with people disliking the character either... just keep it out of every thread!

magicmaya

Maybe they are going to turn the sky-way into stitch-way so it could be right next to stitch mountain inside stitchland inside 624 Stitch World :lookaroun

imagineer boy

I do hope its true they're tearing it down. Such a waste of space. I would like to see them put somthing like maybe a pizza resteraunt in its place rather than just restrooms.

TheDisneyMagic

A fellow CM and I took a peak up there one night after the park closed and to tell you the truth I didn't notice any buckets...mainly it looks like its used for a maintenance storage area. I did notice some tool boxes and some various maintenance equipment. There was also a radio softly playing in the background so someone must have been up there doing something, but we didn't stick around long enough to find out.

The buckets have been removed by now, I remember posting a few years back some shots from the TTA showing inside the building (through the small door at the reer of the building) with many buckets sitting inside. I havent checked in a while but usually the door is closed now.

WDITrent

I'm wondering if this is in conjunction WITH the SM Refurb.

I just had a wild and crazy thought about the queue.
I had that idea for the queue too. Well, maybe, I think- Nah, TDO is too lazy.

The buckets have been removed by now, I remember posting a few years back some shots from the TTA showing inside the building (through the small door at the reer of the building) with many buckets sitting inside. I havent checked in a while but usually the door is closed now.
Hmm... What about Timekeeper? Is he in there too? So if they're going to demolish the station, I guess, you know, might as well put the Timekeeper somewhere. :wave:

EPCOT Explorer

I had that idea for the queue too. Well, maybe, I think- Nah, TDO is too lazy.

Hmm... What about Timekeeper? Is he in there too? So if they're going to demolish the station, I guess, you know, might as well put the Timekeeper somewhere. :wave:

Hmmm....TK will have to be moved. Let us hope they put him to good use in TL. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom