Sky-Way Station being cleared

I'll be selling pitchforks. These are unique because they have a burning stitch attachment. Push a button and BAM THERE GO THE FLAMES. Make the other side burn with the wrath of stitch.

yankspy

I personally like the idea of putting a nice sit down restaurant in there. Something that is just all windows so you can get a nice view of TL from any table.

EpcotServo

Really? (Yeah, hi. I'm in this thread now.) Sounds unlikely. Tomorrowland's SkyWay holds ALOT of junk. We store lots of miscellanea in the dark recesses of our attractions and closed buildings.

blm07

So are they going to destroy it and replace it with something? Or are they going to destroy it and replace it with nothing, as usual?

EPCOT Explorer

Really? (Yeah, hi. I'm in this thread now.) Sounds unlikely. Tomorrowland's SkyWay holds ALOT of junk. We store lots of miscellanea in the dark recesses of our attractions and closed buildings.

I know TK is in there...:eek:

(Can't they just move it?)

Oh, and what would they put there in the meantime? You could prolly see out of the park with that gone.:shrug:

gustaftp

It is such an oddly placed building. It would be nice to replace it with something, but what? It never really fit in where it is to begin with.

jt04

I'd like to see for the time being a forced perspective futuristic city skyline!

In a sense the new DVC has a futuristic looking roof line. There are certainly some interesting lines that could be blended into the skyline you are suggesting and create depth and a design that is composed of several layers. There is certainly enough space :lookaroun back stage to really create something elaborate. And since the back of the facades do not face any guest areas the illusion could be maintained. And just think about how it would look at night with all sorts of lighting effects and animated features.

I think you have a great idea here. Bravo!

JimboJones123

Didn't you hear? It's for the new stitch statue:

picture.php
If you look at the Stitch statue from the side, will he have a little buddy like Walt???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom