Seven Dwarves Mine Ride Construction

Tom

Beta Return
That was the first, and in my opinion the best, layout.
It's gotten shorter in each version.

...or is it just that more of the track is underground/inside show buildings now? :lookaroun

Who am I kidding? The track is getting shorter as we speak.

Horizonsfan

That was the first, and in my opinion the best, layout.
It's gotten shorter in each version.

What's the reason for the continual cuts? Last I heard SDMT was still a go for SDL as well. Did only TDO decide to cut back? Has FLE's budget gone over or was there some other reason for the cut?

Whatever the reason, it's not like it (or anything else in FLE) was ever going to be the blockbuster that brought people to the MK.:cool: Oh well...

Lee

Adventurer
Actually if you do enough research and look at blueprints, and piece together the demos from the video presented at D23 it is pretty spot on.

Actually, it is fairly close. Hard to follow your description precisely.

This is a very crude rendition of the most recent layout. I may have posted it before...not sure. Excuse my poor Paint skills.:eek:

Attachments

• layout3.jpg
    layout3.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 1,921

WDW1974

Let's get to the real point here ... this thing is really a B-Ticket attraction.

~He made an appearance to show he's not dead~

Mike730

You can see an earlier sketch here which Lee has recently said is no longer accurate:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=4427441&postcount=117

This is way off, judging by the footers there is no room.
See bolded

Actually if you do enough research and look at blueprints, and piece together the demos from the video presented at D23 it is pretty spot on.

I wouldn't be so quick to criticize Lee. He's almost undoubtedly the best source we have. He's..."in the know"... ya know? If someone hasn't somehow already seen the hundreds of other accurate and informative posts he's made, the fact that he has already made sketches of previous track designs should lend some credence to this.

Edit: looks like I'm too late.

WDW1974

Yep ... but the lifeforce isn't strong. And no one gets to write their own obit, no matter who they are!:drevil:

~So, this Fantasyland project ... will they bring back that awful pizza they used to serve at Lancer's Inn?~

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom