September roll Call...

dixiegirl

Ok so I'm sure there is a thread somewhere on who's going in September but frankly I was too lazy too look (least I'm honest) so here is mine...
For all those leaving In September and where you'll be staying...

Me I'm leaving for the world on September 14- 23 and staying at Saratoga Springs.....We'll also be going to MNSSHP!!! Hope to see you guys there!!!!!!!!!!

43 moredays to go!!

KnK

3rd Sept - 17Sept for our lot! :wave: We'll be staying at AKL.

Also be attending the MNSSHP on the 14th so if you see a group of guys in kilts and a lone pirate girl then come say hello! :D

I'll be sure to look for you! I too will be there on the 14th.

We will be 'Welcomed Home' on 9/8-9/18 by Wilderness Lodge.

Upvote 0

MickeyFan77

Got my Trip package today!! So happy I ripped it open. My kids were excited too b/c they have the luggage tags with their own names on them. :sohappy:

39 DAYS!! but whose counting LMAO!!!

Upvote 0

imamouse

This is an unusual year for me as I have 2 trips in Sept:

Sept 14 - 17 at SSR - MNSSHP on Sept 14
Sept 28 - Oct 1 at POR - attending the AP party at DAK on Sept 29 and the WDWMAgic meet for Epcot's 25th on Oct 1

Woot!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

No1DopeyFan

Will be going Sept. 22-29th staying at CB. Think the best way to visit is to stay on property, have done both and enjoy the whole Disney experience. Nothing beats taking my kids to Disney.

Upvote 0

kverdon

Sept 3 - Sept 8 AKL (Mona and Kevin)
Sept 8 - Setp 15 BCV (Mona, Kevin, Brenda, Steven)
Sept 15 CSR (Mona and Kevin)

7 Days and we are there!!!!:sohappy:

Kevin :wave:

Upvote 0

fizzle75

We'll be there from September 27th-October 6th. It will be our first time at Old Key West and we are going to MNSSHP for the first time on the 5th. FOUR MORE WEEKS AND WE'RE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

xensweetie

23 more sleeps!!!! And we got our package yesterday in the mail!! Woohoo - I had the biggest smile on my face when I opened the mail box. The moment I saw a package I knew what it was - soooooooo excited!!! See you soon Mickey!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

kubfish

14 Days!!!!!!!!

I almost get a little teary eyed thinking about how great this adventure is going to be and how close to reality it is. Time has went by a lot faster then I thought over the past 6 months. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom