September roll Call...

dixiegirl

Ok so I'm sure there is a thread somewhere on who's going in September but frankly I was too lazy too look (least I'm honest) so here is mine...
For all those leaving In September and where you'll be staying...

Me I'm leaving for the world on September 14- 23 and staying at Saratoga Springs.....We'll also be going to MNSSHP!!! Hope to see you guys there!!!!!!!!!!

43 moredays to go!!

RyMelEm

37 DAYS TO GO!!
Caribbean Beach Resort
-Sept 12-20 w/ Free Dinning Plan.
-First time taking my Daughter! She's 21/2 and I'm so excited to watch her reactions and see it through her eyes!
ADR's- CRYSTAL PALACE(Dinner), ROSE CROWN, CHEF MICKEY'S(Dinner), HOLLYWOOD & VINE-(Fantasmic), CAPE MAY CAFE(Claim Bake), LIBERTY TREE(Dinner), WHISPERING CANYON CAFE(Dinner) & OHANA'S(Dinner)

Upvote 0

Animaniac93-98

47 Days to go!
Staying at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa between September 21 and 26. ADR (so far) for Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (lunch), Jiko (dinner) and 1900 Park Fare (breakfast).

Upvote 0

gettingsmaller

Sept 11-22nd at POR. First time for kids to stay on Disney property. Also, MNSSHP on the 14th will be a surprise for the kids (8,6,4). 36 days... 36 SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW days....

Upvote 0

macsmom

POP 9/16-21 Six weeks from today will be my first day at the parks! 42 days! Vacation starts two days before that, and then a semi-long drive, but boy will it be worth it! I am half-packed already! Got my ADRs. I am so ready! :sohappy:

danna

Upvote 0

aj_steig

We'll be there from September 25th-October 5th for our honeymoon! We'll be at Pop Century for a few days before switching over to Hotel Royal Plaza in Downtown Disney:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Patsfan28

Just called this morning to get some additional days!

Pre Honeymoon Fun
09/14-09/16- Contemporary Tower MK View
Honeymoon
09/16-09/21- Boardwalk Villas 1 BR Villa Free Dining Package

I cant wait! I called this morning to book the room only nights at the Contemporary b/c thats the first hotel and room type my wife and I stayed at the first time we went to Disney together.

Upvote 0

Tiggersgreat

I just paid the balance today - 46 days to go!! I can't wait to get the documents in the mail. I am looking forward to trying the free dining. My DD and DS are now "adults". I will be at the Poly Sept 22-30.

Upvote 0

Okie Mike

We will be there the 11-16! Also doing MNSSHP on the 14th. 34 more days! I need to get packing!!!

Cole's mom,

We've got a Cole too.... Cole Thomas born 5/28/2004.. and he will also be at MNSSHP on the 14th with Mom, Prelsea (sister, age 7) and Dad (me). September 8th can't get here soon enough! 9/8 - 9/15 @ Coronado Springs Resort.

Upvote 0

Jekyll_Baker

Sept 30 - Oct 3
Pop Century at night, and EPCOT during the day! (especially on 10/1!)
I'd like to be at MNSSHP on 9/30, I'm just not sure if I can make it down in time to enjoy it - I'll be leaving after work on the 30th, so it could be 7-8pm at the earliest before I get to WDW.

Upvote 0

DicksonGR

3rd Sept - 17Sept for our lot! :wave: We'll be staying at AKL.

Also be attending the MNSSHP on the 14th so if you see a group of guys in kilts and a lone pirate girl then come say hello! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom