September roll Call...

dixiegirl

Ok so I'm sure there is a thread somewhere on who's going in September but frankly I was too lazy too look (least I'm honest) so here is mine...
For all those leaving In September and where you'll be staying...

Me I'm leaving for the world on September 14- 23 and staying at Saratoga Springs.....We'll also be going to MNSSHP!!! Hope to see you guys there!!!!!!!!!!

43 moredays to go!!

dwayneswife

We'll be at the Port Orleans Riverside from Sept 14-22 celebrating my husband's safe return home from Iraq.

Congratulations and welcome home to hubby!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

We'll be there 9/26 to 9/30 and MNSSHP on 9/28. It's a surprise trip for our DD's 11th birthday and a celebration of our 16th anniversary since my DH will probably be back in Iraq next year.

Upvote 0

Turcicus

I''ll probably be there every weekend :sohappy:

This is a serious question Mr. Morrow (love your screen name, by the way :D ), but do you find that being that close and being able to go so often takes away some of the magic? I've always wondered. Because for me, and I'm sure for many many others, part of the magic isn't just the visit but the anticipation and build-up over a period of time.

Upvote 0

MickeyFan77

I just officially paid for the vacation so everything it done. Now the real waiting begins. This is the first time we have had it paid for before we arrive. Usually we paid for it when we got there. It will be wierd and TG for free dining our bill will be alot less in the end. POR here we come!!!!

Upvote 0

xensweetie

I just paid off my vacay too last night! WOOHOO - all paid for and so are the airline tix. So excited, only 48 more sleeps :) I can't believe it's all taken care of...and that it won't be long b4 I'm there again. So amazing, I'm sooooo happy thinking about it! Love this site, it's great to talk with people who understand the love for WDW that I have. So many people just don't get it!

Upvote 0

Kerby626

070915-070920...Oh wait. We're going from 15-20 Sept. Staying at the Poly after our other reservation at AKL didn't have more openings for another day. Do we have a secret decoder ring or secret handshake to practice so we recognize one another?

Upvote 0

ZapperZ

I have two trips in Sept. The first is Sept. 6-9 at OKW. We're attending the Pin Celebration event at Epcot.

The second trip is Sept. 29-Oct. 6., also at OKW. This is to do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and also to be there on Oct. 1st for Epcot's 25th Birthday with the rest of the WDWMagic members.

Zz.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom