Sept. 2010 roll call.........

sweetpee_1993

Welcome to the Sept. roll call! :animwink: :D

I've been finding lots of available dining as well! I made my first lot of reservations well after the 180 day mark. And just today I was changing things around and trying to add my brother to some and I was having no problem getting what I wanted!

Oh dang! I owe you an email! I'm off to get right on that!

Thanks for the welcome. If anyone had told me 3 months ago I would be planning a trip back to WDW for this September I'd have laughed...then sobbed. I never would've dreamed it. But here we are planning away. I'm so psyched! Lemme go run over to my bedroom window, find the brightest star, and start wishin' my little off Tiana-style! "Please Please Puh-leeeeezzz!!!"

:wave::wave:

Upvote 0

disneycouple07

I've pretty much thrown a trip together over the past week! I'm shocked at how much dining has been available! I always thought during free dining all the restaurants booked up solid waaaaay back at the 180 day mark.

That said, we're shooting for the Yacht Club from 9/14 thru 9/24. Hopefully nothing will come up to cause us to have to cancel. I'm hopeful. Can't wait to stay at an Epcot resort and see how the boys like splashing around Stormalong Bay. Oh! And we'll be having a nice dinner at the Yachtsman on Saturday, 9/18 for our 17th anniversary. WooHooo!!! :sohappy: I'm considering calling the private dining number to see what kind of special order cake I could have made for a surprise at dinner. Sshhhh....it's a secret!

Stormalong Bay is awesome! Your children will love it! We stayed at the BC in '08 and were so happy! So many things to do with the Boardwalk being across from BC & YC. Have a wonderful time.

Upvote 0

Xethis

3rd Anniversay!

My wife & I will be there September 2nd -9th, staying at Coronado Springs, wahoo!

We waited til our 1 year anniversary in 2008 to take a honeymoon, and after much deliberation I talked my sweetie into a WDW trip. We only booked the trip 90 days out & I had no idea how to plan a WDW trip, make dining reservations, etc. I quickly got addicted to many Disney websites & the Disney Mom's Panel & became a research geek. We stayed at Coronado Springs and took advantage of free dining. She wasn't thrilled with the idea of WDW for a honeymoon at first, but I reasoned with her. "Hun, what other trip can you ride roller coasters, eat at great restraunts, go on a safari, visit water parks and see a Cirque show". She was sold. At the end of the trip she said she was a bit "Disney'ed" out & probably wouldn't want to visit again until we had kids a few years later.

Well, here it is creeping up on out 3 year anniversary & our next trip is planned, paid for & dining reservations are all made. This time we booked the trip 180 days out and I was on the phone at 6am to make our dining reservations. Was able to get a Spirit of Aloha dinner our first night, Lilo & Stitch breakfast, and we're doing a repeat of our fancy anniversary dinner at Narcoossee's, as well as many others.

This time around we're also bringing my parents who have never been to WDW, so this trip is extra special!

58 days & counting!

Upvote 0

XxMickeyMousexX

67 days!!! going sept 11 - sept 18th !!!!

We are so excited! Taking my son for the first time. We have reservations at ohanas on monday night (the 13th) and t-rex on weds night (15th)

I have this entire thing mapped out....

arrive saturday, going to capones dinner show sat night, sunday is old town and finding a sports bar to watch the dolphins game :ROFLOL:

Monday is AK

Tuesday is EPCOT

Weds is DHS

Thursday is MK

and Friday is our favorite park (my sons favorite park, he will be almost 3)

Saturday is D-Day (we leave) :cry:

I cant wait for this!!!! We are so excited we cannot contain ourselves, my friends and family are probably sick of hearing about it lol

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I'm going to sneak my way into this thread now ;)
My nephew and I will be at Pop from 9/28 - 10/2 (MNSSHP on 9/30) then moving over to the Beach Club from 10/2 - 10/7

Can't wait! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

dave&di

My boyfriend and I are going 8th - 15th Sept!!! My 2nd time and can't wait! Staying at the Poly. Stayed at the Grand Floridian two years ago.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Hope everyone has a great time:wave:

Upvote 0

WDW-Crazy

We'll be there from Sept 25th - 30th at Pop Century, and free dining. This is our first time at that resort and I've lots and lots of great reviews about it! We usually stay at the All-Star Movies (plus also have stayed at the Contemporary and Port Orlean's French Quarter). We love going in Sept! But anyways, who's going to be there at that time?

We will be at the Poly from Sept 25th-30th. Can't wait! It's our first trip ever without a parent. We always seem to have one of them with us!!
Cool! Maybe I'll bump into you somewhere on property during that week! We'll be staying at POP, like I just mentioned.

Upvote 0

aubmickey90

sept 2010 visit

:wave:hello everyone! this is my very first post on this board! look forward to chatting with all of you. i will be at WDW sept 8th thru sept 14th....been almost 2 years since last visit...being in my 40's, this is my chance to act like a kid, even if for a short time!

Upvote 0

Stellajack

:wave:hello everyone! this is my very first post on this board! look forward to chatting with all of you. i will be at WDW sept 8th thru sept 14th....been almost 2 years since last visit...being in my 40's, this is my chance to act like a kid, even if for a short time!

Welcome aubmickey90! :wave: Have a wonderful trip. Why don't you move on over to General Discussion for just a minute so everyone can have a chance to say hello and welcome!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

davictim

67 days!!! going sept 11 - sept 18th !!!!

We are so excited! Taking my son for the first time. We have reservations at ohanas on monday night (the 13th) and t-rex on weds night (15th)

I have this entire thing mapped out....

arrive saturday, going to capones dinner show sat night, sunday is old town and finding a sports bar to watch the dolphins game :ROFLOL:

Monday is AK

Tuesday is EPCOT

Weds is DHS

Thursday is MK

and Friday is our favorite park (my sons favorite park, he will be almost 3)

Saturday is D-Day (we leave) :cry:

I cant wait for this!!!! We are so excited we cannot contain ourselves, my friends and family are probably sick of hearing about it lol

Be there with ya! Sept 11-18 POFQ!!! C'mon September!!

Upvote 0

Fashionista007

Hey! That's the night we're planning on doing MNSSHP! Maybe we'll see ya there. Are you dressing up? I ordered our "costume" tshirts a few days ago. Be on the lookout for the 'Revenge of the Nerds'. :animwink::lol:

LOL excellent. We'll be on the lookout! We haven't decided what to do for our costumes yet but we were thinking Mary Poppins & Bert (not in the Jolly Holiday outfits).

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Just watch for me colours flying on me Treehouse....

PIRATE_FLAG_POISON.jpg

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

I'm going to sneak my way into this thread now ;)
My nephew and I will be at Pop from 9/28 - 10/2 (MNSSHP on 9/30) then moving over to the Beach Club from 10/2 - 10/7

Can't wait! :sohappy:

Hay there LIlclerk, noticed your from RI as well, where abouts?? We're from West warwick.....I am amazed how many northeasterners are on WDW magic!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Sept 18 - 27th at Fort Wilderness Campgounds. We were able to use our AP discount and upgraded to a preimum site and still saved $50.00 :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tink65

We'll be there Sept 17th - 24th! Booked the free dining bounce back offer when we were last September!:sohappy:

Retraction! Not going this year:cry: Decided to go on a cruise instead. First time since 1997 we will not be there in September! It will seem so weird not to be there but I know that will make us even that much more excited to go next September!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mr Wizard

The DW and I are planning to recreate our first trip to WDW 25 years ago ( back then she was my new honey, it took me 5 years to wise up and marry her ). We are coming in Saturday of Labor Day weekend and staying a week at Port Orleans French Quarter. I have reservations at Cindy's Castle on Monday at the exact time and date we ate there in 1985. I remember it being no problem getting a seat next to the window. Something tells me we better get there early if we want to sit there this time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom