Sept. 2010 roll call.........

NewfieFan

Haven't booked any rooms yet but I just booked my plane tickets last nignt! Got a sweet deal on my flight (which is hard to come by in NL). Going from the 9th - 21st! 12 nights of fun, fun, fun! This will be the longest trip to Disney - the longest we've ever stayed has been 10 nights.

Hoping to get an AP discount on a room at the YC for a couple of nights and then switch over to ASMusic for the rest of the time. Hopefully, we can get the free dining (when and if it becomes available) for our stay at ASMu. Even if it's just QS I'm ok with that!

Now to figure out how many ADRs I want to make and where I want to eat!

Upvote 0

fbp

Can't Wait!

Just booked September 4 - 17th at Pop Century! Sweet! We're doing free dining and I've already got all my ADR's booked!

Only 124 more days.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mouse Man

The DWF and I have booked our trip with the Deluxe Dinning Plan staying at the Dixie Landing with a really great Deal via AAA. We will be staying from Sept 13, 2010 - September 22, 2010. Can't wait.

Upvote 0

davictim

September 11-18 Port Orleans French Quarter

Had an existing ressie using a PIN and out of pocket (OOP) DDP before free dining was announced. Called first thing yesterday and had no trouble changing over.

Using rack rates for the resort, and free DDP, we saved $216.00. Since trip was already paid for, and we had gone OOP for Cindy's Royal Table breakfast, I upgraded to the DeluxeDDP for only 148 bucks. (After all the refunds were factored in).

We've made all our ADRs including: Royal Table, Spirit of Aloha, Mama Melrose/Fantasmic, Crystal Palace, Princess BF/Norway, Le Cellier, Donald's Safari BF, Playhouse Disney BF, Sci-Fi, Rest. Marrakesh, and Chef Mickey's :slurp:.

DD6 will have MAJOR character overload!

(Does anyone else make an Excel spreadsheet with your itinerary and ADR information on it? :lookaroun I'm surely not the only one....)

Upvote 0

Jones611

We are going Sept. 25 - Oct. 2!! It will be our first DVC stay! We are staying at Bay Lake Tower and are so excited!! Only 143 days to go!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

goofykt

September 11-18 Port Orleans French Quarter

Had an existing ressie using a PIN and out of pocket (OOP) DDP before free dining was announced. Called first thing yesterday and had no trouble changing over.

Using rack rates for the resort, and free DDP, we saved $216.00. Since trip was already paid for, and we had gone OOP for Cindy's Royal Table breakfast, I upgraded to the DeluxeDDP for only 148 bucks. (After all the refunds were factored in).

We've made all our ADRs including: Royal Table, Spirit of Aloha, Mama Melrose/Fantasmic, Crystal Palace, Princess BF/Norway, Le Cellier, Donald's Safari BF, Playhouse Disney BF, Sci-Fi, Rest. Marrakesh, and Chef Mickey's :slurp:.

DD6 will have MAJOR character overload!

(Does anyone else make an Excel spreadsheet with your itinerary and ADR information on it? :lookaroun I'm surely not the only one....)

I made an elaborate chart in Word (that I use every year) containing ADR's, show/firework times, park hours, vacation cost & remaining balance, and projected expenses. Yes, I am crazy. But my husband is at the other extreme, so we make a good team (Dwight: I thought we'd be an unstoppable team that competes against other teams!)

Upvote 0

davictim

I made an elaborate chart in Word (that I use every year) containing ADR's, show/firework times, park hours, vacation cost & remaining balance, and projected expenses. Yes, I am crazy. But my husband is at the other extreme, so we make a good team (Dwight: I thought we'd be an unstoppable team that competes against other teams!)

I knew I wasn't alone!:D Your Word chart sounds awesome! (I commend you for the skills it takes to deal with Word) I'm still tweaking my spreadsheet. Just finished adding park operating hours and Extra Magic Hour info. Gives me something to do during break times and lunch while I'm at work.

Can't wait for September!!

Upvote 0

draybook

Sept 15th-24th, Pop Century. We'll be doing 2 MNSSHP's as usual. Also on the agenda is SeaWorld for one day and Universal for two. Also Cocoa Beach unless it's an oil slick by then.

Upvote 0

Korfar

We will be there the 18th to the 27th. It is looking this will be a crowded week if these threads are any indication of overall attendance. We are staying at CBR. Can't wait.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom