Seinfeld Trivia

chatojr

A new one:

- After Seinfeld (the show) ended, Jerry hosted SNL, in there they opted to do a "sequel" of the final episode, and Jerry ends up in a certain infamous TV Show

Does anyone know the name?

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
sorry about the wait. dont ask me to give any questions for a while. I'm in Minnesota on vacation, and I'm not reliable.:)

but heres one: What was the type of clothing, that the used clothes store owner, burned?

I know I didnt explain that very well. any hints needed?

Main Street USA

Originally posted by fridgepoliceman
sorry about the wait. dont ask me to give any questions for a while. I'm in Minnesota on vacation, and I'm not reliable.:)

but heres one: What was the type of clothing, that the used clothes store owner, burned?

I know I didnt explain that very well. any hints needed?

If I understood your question correctly, the answer is George's father's "Cabana Wear". The owner burned them because they were filled with moths.

OK, next question:

What is the name of the book that George takes into the bathroom at "Brentano's" book store, AND since he had to buy it, how much did he pay?

Maria

The more I read this thread, the more I realize how bad I am to remember details and how many episodes I think I missed! :(

chatojr

Ok, the book is something about surrealistic paintings (which he finds sutting for the bathroom), he paid $150.00 and we is willing to give ir away for $200.00 to Elaine

Try this: - What does Elaine puts on the cover of the J.Peterman catalogue on her (Elaine's) first issue?

Main Street USA

Originally posted by chatojr
Ok, the book is something about surrealistic paintings (which he finds sutting for the bathroom), he paid $150.00 and we is willing to give ir away for $200.00 to Elaine

Try this: - What does Elaine puts on the cover of the J.Peterman catalogue on her (Elaine's) first issue?

Ok, wrong and wrong. Also, one question at a time. Until someone gets the question I asked right, you're not supposed to ask another.:)

But, I'll go ahead and answer yours, even though mine will remain the active question.

"The Urban Sombrero"

The "bathroom book" was about painting, in a sense. But what kind of painting is the question. AND, he didn't pay $150 for it.

Keep trying..........

Wilt Dasney

Hey, folks; I just wanted to apologize for abandoning this thread as of late.

I managed to dig up my copy of TV Guide's "Seinfeld Forever" from '98. I won't use it to find answers (honest :D), but it should be able to provide us with plenty of questions if we start running low (not likely with MSU around, but ya never know).

(BTW, I only remember seeing the bookstore ep once, so I'm not much help with the current questions.)

TinkerBell9988

Hey Wilt, I have that TV Guide right next to me in the bookshelf... I kept it because Seinfeld is (or was) my favorite show... You never know, it may be a collector's item one day! :animwink:

Wilt Dasney

Heh--I doubt my dog-eared, scratched-up copy will be worth much, Tink! :)

But it's definitely a terrific read for any fans of the show; I don't know how long they left it on the shelves, but I remember picking mine up as soon as it came out and reading it several times. I also saved the "goodbye" copy of the regular magazine that they devoted to the show about the same time and picked up an issue of People that was devoted entirely to the show.

Yep, I was into it just a bit.

Main Street USA

I guess I'm gonna answer this one so we can move on to the next......

The book was called "French Impressionism" and it cost George 100 dollars. Next question?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom