Seinfeld Trivia

Maria

Yep! Mr. Pennypacker! :lol:

As for his many jobs.... let´s see... he has been a can collector for a living, a seat "filler" for the Oscars, and I can´t remember any other one for what he got paid for!! :brick: So someone else give other three ones please! There are so many!:animwink:

Wilt Dasney

Well, I think that between Maria and me, we've mentioned enough of them, so I'm gonna post another one. This might be too easy, but:

In the Keith Hernandez episode, Kramer and Newman describe why they hate the former Mets player. In their flashback "spit" story, which team had the Mets just lost to as they were leaving the stadium?

Main Street USA

Yes, those are all valid jobs. Another couple are bagel maker, The Peterman Reality Tour, Kramerica, etc. etc. etc.

By the way, the Mets were playing the Phillies.

OK, here's another from the same episode, same scene. Who was the "second spitter?"

Nut4Disney

Frogger

Here's an easy one....

What was the name of the candy that landed in the chest cavity of the patient they were operating on, when Kramer and Jerry went to watch the operation?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Nut4Disney
Frogger

Here's an easy one....

What was the name of the candy that landed in the chest cavity of the patient they were operating on, when Kramer and Jerry went to watch the operation?

Junior Mint

Nut4Disney

a Titelist, and it was Kramer.

What is the name of the bra salesman that wanted to date Mrs. Costanza while they were separated? (The Manzeiere/Bro episode)

chatojr

Susan Died of licking toxic envelops (Georges idea of saving a buck for the wedding!)

What episode is the only one in which Jerry's Kel Varsen, George's Art Vandaley and Kramer's H.G. Pennypacker meet?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by chatojr
Susan Died of licking toxic envelops (Georges idea of saving a buck for the wedding!)

What episode is the only one in which Jerry's Kel Varsen, George's Art Vandaley and Kramer's H.G. Pennypacker meet?

wasn't it the puerto rican parade episode???

I think we already went over this earlier in the thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom