Seinfeld Trivia

Nut4Disney

It was Jerry's "'nana". What are the names of the 3 individuals that Elaine starts hanging out with that look like George, Kramer, and Jerry but they are their total opposiste in the "Bizarro" episode?

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
it wasnt really jerry's nana was it????

anyways.. the bizarro jerry was "Kevin". The bizarro Kramer was "feldman". and the bizarro george was "gene". bonus fact: the bizarro newman was "vargas"lol:lol:

that was a great episode.. another vandelay one.:)

chatojr

Okay people, answer this:

Easy one: - Who was the previous owner of George's Le Baron?

Hard one: - Kramer ends up on a Murphy Brown episode, what's his character name?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by chatojr

Hard one: - Kramer ends up on a Murphy Brown episode, what's his character name?

Jon Voight...is the easy one...

Don't know the hard one

Wilt Dasney

I don't know the Murphy Brown question, but I do know who Delores was.

"You don't know my name, do you?"
"Of course I do."
"What is it?"
"It...uh...it rhymes with a female bodypart."
"What is it?"
"...Mulva?"

:D :lol: :D

Coronado

correct... I can still see him leaning out the window yelling her name...... open floor.... unless the other question has not been completed...:)

Main Street USA

Kramer's name was Steven Snell

Wilt Dasney

Either Main Street is rifling through a copy of TV Guide's complete guide to Seinfeld (a really nifty little piece of reading, BTW), or he's just way too good at remembering obscure details. :animwink:

Anyway, if the floor's open, I'll throw one out: After finding out that one of Elaine's friends knows a particular actress, George becomes briefly obsessed with her. The two-part question is: Who is the actress in question (slam dunk) and which two of her movies do we see George watching in the episode? (maybe a little tougher)

P.S.: My 200th post!!! Cast Member and all that jazz... :D

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
Either Main Street is rifling through a copy of TV Guide's complete guide to Seinfeld (a really nifty little piece of reading, BTW), or he's just way too good at remembering obscure details. :animwink:

Anyway, if the floor's open, I'll throw one out: After finding out that one of Elaine's friends knows a particular actress, George becomes briefly obsessed with her. The two-part question is: Who is the actress in question (slam dunk) and which two of her movies do we see George watching in the episode? (maybe a little tougher)

P.S.: My 200th post!!! Cast Member and all that jazz... :D

I don't look up my answers, that would ruin the fun of it, right? I've just seen them all that many times.

Ok, now for the answer to your last question:

Marissa Tome was the actress and the two movies were "My Cousin Vinny" and "Only You"

Ok, I'll ask a bigtime hard one.

In the episode where all four get on the subway at the same time, where are they all going? Each is going to a different place. AND, for the second part of the question, where do they all actually end up?

So, that makes 8 total answers. Who can do it? Hmmmmmm?

Wilt Dasney

I'm gonna TRY this one, but I don't think I'll make it all the way...

Jerry: on his way to Coney Island to try one of Nathan's hot dogs--he meets the "naked guy" and they both go to Coney

Kramer: going to court to pay a ticket--ends up going with some guy he meets on the subway to bet on horseraces

George: headed to a job interview of some type--ends up being robbed in a hotelroom by a woman he tries to pick up on the train

Elaine: headed to a lesbian wedding--she ends up stuck in the dark with a pile of strangers when the train loses power

OK, those are all the details I remember, and a few of 'em I'm kinda "iffy" on, so they may be wrong. What's the verdict?

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
I'm gonna TRY this one, but I don't think I'll make it all the way...

Jerry: on his way to Coney Island to try one of Nathan's hot dogs--he meets the "naked guy" and they both go to Coney

Kramer: going to court to pay a ticket--ends up going with some guy he meets on the subway to bet on horseraces

George: headed to a job interview of some type--ends up being robbed in a hotelroom by a woman he tries to pick up on the train

Elaine: headed to a lesbian wedding--she ends up stuck in the dark with a pile of strangers when the train loses power

OK, those are all the details I remember, and a few of 'em I'm kinda "iffy" on, so they may be wrong. What's the verdict?

Wow, that was quick! Good job, the only problem I could be picky about is that Kramer went by himself, but you did a damn good job. You have another?

Wilt Dasney

Went to bed right before you posted. I was a bit surprised at how much of the subway ep I remembered, too.

Here's one: In Newman's very first appearance on the show, what does he keep threatening to do?

chatojr

You kidding?, he's about to commit suicide! (even though he is never on screeen and Larry David made the voice)

And guys the real owner of George's Le Baron is JoHn Voight, a friend of Watley the dentist , not the actor, even though George's wish it was the midnight cowboy

:lol:

Here's another one: What kidding of talking does Elaine like's to do during ______?

Main Street USA

sorry for my spelling, I was writing quite fast: :brick:

- What kind of talking does Elaine likes to do during s@x?

I'll start by saying that you should just edit your other post instead of typing a new post. Prevents clutter on the forums.

The answer to your Seinfeld question is "chit chat, movies..."

OK, this should be a hard one for most:

In the episode where George's wallet is overstuffed, what does he put in it that finally makes it burst open?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom