Seinfeld Trivia

Main Street USA

Ok, I'll ask one.

In the episode of Kramer's "Peterman Reality Tour" what does he charge? AND what does he give as snacks to the guests of the tour?

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
My initial guess was going tobe the muffin tops, but I thought about how he had to get rid of the stumps. So i'm going with muffin stumps.

I have no Idea about the price though. Thats pretty specific. I'm gonna see about downloading some episodes to put on vcd's. That should be fun. I love vcd's. Do they sell episodes of seinfeld on cassette or dvd?? That would be much easier.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by ToWeroFTerRor67
It cost 37.50 and you get a pizza bagel and dessert (bite size three musketeers) Just like the real Peterman eats.

That's exactly right. Have another?

BTW, I have NEVER heard of any release of Seinfeld sitcom recordings anywhere.

Nut4Disney

The half chocolate/half vanilla cookie he ate while waiting for Elaine to buy a bobka with a hair in it. "Look to the cookie Elaine, look to the cookie."

Main Street USA

Guess I'll try another.

In the "opposite" episode, where George does everything the opposite........you know which one I mean? Good. Ok, here's the question.

In the opening scene where Jerry asked him what hes been doing, where does George say he went earlier that day.

George: " I went toooooo the ________."

DisneyWorldGuru

Ok here is one.

Kramer finds the set of an old TV show.

1. What is the TV show?

2. Where does he set it up?

BTW-The cookie Jerry ate was called a Black-and-White. They make them at a local bookstore (and call them "the Seinfeld Black and White)

castlecake

Was it the Merve Grffin (sp?) Show, and he set it up in his apartment. Everytime someone came into his apartment he would introduce them to an invisible audience.

Maria

Jeez I´m bad quoting.... but he was kicked out with "no soup for you!" because he checked his bag and noticed he wasn´t given bread with his soup and dared to ask for it...

Maybe let someone else (like MSU) come and quote the exact words... :animwink:

DisneyWorldGuru

You were right.

The only lines I remember from it was:

George: "Theres no bread."
Jerry: "Forget about the bread."
(some other lines)
George: "Excuse me, I did'nt get any bread."
Soup Nazi: "Bread... two dolla' extra"
George: "But everyone else got bread with it."
Soup Nazi: "You want bread?"
George: "Yes."
Soup Nazi: "Ok. Three dolla' extra!"
George: "But..."
Soup Nazi: "No soup for you! NEXT!"
Jerry: "I told you to forget about the bread."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom