Seinfeld Trivia

Wilt Dasney

After waiting the entire episode for a table, Jerry, George, and Elaine bail the Chinese restaurant just before their table opens up.

For 137,293,547.37 points, where does Elaine say she's headed as they walk out the door?

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
After waiting the entire episode for a table, Jerry, George, and Elaine bail the Chinese restaurant just before their table opens up.

For 137,293,547.37 points, where does Elaine say she's headed as they walk out the door?

Off the top of my head, I wanna say:

Sky Burger

Wilt Dasney

Give it up for Captain Obscurity!!!

Yes, indeed, MSU, Ms. Benes was hankerin' for a SkyBurger! I remember it 'cuz my mom found that name so amusing when she heard it.

Main Street USA

Give it up for Captain Obscurity!!!

Yes, indeed, MSU, Ms. Benes was hankerin' for a SkyBurger! I remember it 'cuz my mom found that name so amusing when she heard it.

Cool. I thought I had that one right. I have another.....

There was an episode where Elaine comes back to her apartment, and her new boyfriend is there. He had taken a phone message for her. My question is this.

#1. What was the message?

#2. Why was she mad at him?

Main Street USA

Was this the episode where the kid kept calling her, thinking she was his "gammy"?

Nah, it was a different one. He wrote down a message and gave it to her when she came home. She read the message and was very excited. Then, she noticed he left something off at he end of the message....

I'll give this quetion until later tonight, then I'll go ahead and answer it.......

ToWeroFTerRor67

Elaine was mad because one of her friends was pregnant and the boyfriend didn't put an exclamation point at the end.

Since I know I'm right and i want to go to bed ill ask this question.

In the name of what store does elaine say the exclamation is unnecessary?

ToWeroFTerRor67

oh, I thought she got those "things" at monks (the coffee shop).

You're right I messed up. The correct answer was "Top of the Muffin to You!" The store that Mr. Litman starts in the episode with the Peterman Reality Tour.

Someone else can ask a question.

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
hey there. you spelled it correctly too. do you know the bette middler one?

By the way, good to see you main, you havent been here in a while.

PLUTIS

Originally posted by ToWeroFTerRor67
Wasn't it macaroni Midler

My husband says "Oh crap! You're right! I should have remembered that! DOH!" :hammer:

(he's forcing me to write this because I refuse to give up the computer!)

Maria

Originally posted by PLUTIS

My husband says "Oh crap! You're right! I should have remembered that! DOH!" :hammer:

(he's forcing me to write this because I refuse to give up the computer!)

ROFLMAO You go girl!! :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom