Seinfeld Trivia

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Hey! I was just reading some posts, and it seems many people are Seinfeld fans... And I'm proud to say I'm one too! I expect the difficulty level to vary, but lets start off with something real simple.

What is Kramer's first name?

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Judge (Art?) Vandelay! I remember because thats the fake name George likes to use.:D

By the way Maria... Youre half the reason I started this Trivia. Just cause you talk so much about it!:lol:

Maria

hehe... thanks! I hope someone else can make the questions too because I am terrible remembering episodes by heart... not like MSU... :animwink:

And yes! It´s Judge Vandelay! :sohappy:

What´s the fake name that Kramer uses?

Wilt Dasney

Yeah, it was Dr. van Nostrand.

Who ended up "deflowering" the virgin Jerry dated for a short while?

And for 1 bonus point: Who played the virgin?

Maria

I was thinking of another name... but I´ll ask that again later... :animwink:

Who ended up with the virgin? Wasn´t it Kramer? I don´t know the name of the actress...

Wilt Dasney

You're both wrong on who she ended up with. It was a "real person," if that helps.

And fridgepoliceman--the actress does play on "Frasier," but it's not Peri Gilpin.

Maria

Yeah... but who did she end up with?

I can´t remember! :brick: Was it Bruce Willis? I´m not even sure if he was in Seinfeld or I´m just having flashes of anothe show!

Wilt Dasney

OK, I didn't realize the question was this tough...let me try another hint.

The gentleman was Just Fine, Kids.

And, yes, it was Jane Leeves, who portrays Daphne. (Peri Gilpin plays Roz.)

Maria

OMG!!! you are right! It was the episode in which Elaine is going to the gym just to see him, then finally kinda gets a date with him and the stupid virgin finds him first by Jerry´s building! I hated the virgin for that! :mad:

LOL! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom