Schedule for Goodnight Mickey and Kiss Goodnight

David

We saw the Kiss goodnight on October 11. I thought it was beautiful, but my wife and son were a little tired by then so they lacked my enthusiasm. If you get a chance to see it, by all means do. If you are a true Disney fan, (as most of us are on these boards) it will give you goosebumps!

pepsistar

:D Pixie Duster-- Thank you soooooooo much for the times schedule!

Just came back I was there from Oct 7-12th When I was there I asked a few Castmembers in the Emporium at MK about the " Kiss Goodnight " and they did not even know what I was talking about? !! ? So Sad!! :(

One castmember did know about Mickey waving goodnight at the Train Station but did not know when? or where he would be. Oh My!

We also asked someone who seemed to be a manager? Still no info? Maybe because they are inside all of the time or they are new??

I ran into one problem though -- I tried to video the castle changing colors, (wonderful, lots new) and the message twice while I was there and the volume for the audio was so low you could not hear what was being said.

I had heard it before so I knew it was playing but with the regular music still on you could not hear the message- :cry: Then of course the normal people noise-. ( I even tried by Casey's, thought it would be louder there? instead of on main street. Just the same-- )

Have they forgotten to turn off the regular music while the "Goodnight Kiss" is playing? Any idea?? If I remember right the regular music was off the other times I heard it, that is when/why we all came running out of the stores to see/listen to it.

Maybe you can check and see what happened, IF? you know anyone to check with?? Thanks again-- :wave:

Disneygrl36

Pixieduster,
Thanks so much for the kiss goodnight schedule. I heard about this on these boards & then you so graciously provided the general timing of these events. We experienced it last Tuesday night & I just have to say Wow!! Can't believe I had never seen it before & am so glad we waited for it. It was magical. Thanks again. :)

PetePan

Kiss Goodnight

We got to view the Kiss Goodnight on our first night in the World last trip(Oct. 23). It was incredible. It was kind of funny, though, because we were the only ones left up in the hub and my mom and sister kept thinking that I had made the whole thing up. Then midnight struck and....nothing. I was pretty bummed as we started our trek up main street to the exits, then finally the music came on and we turned around and viewed the wonderful colors of the castle. As we were leaving I had to do a little "I told you so" to my mom and my sister.

cuteazabutton74

ClemsonTigger said:
No, that is not out yet. Schedules are given only a week in advance. Please see post #79. Also, check at Guest Relations any time during your visit.
How do we find out the dates? If most CM do not even know what some guest are talking about?

Cary

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Good question, and a frustrating one to many who get blank stares from CM's. My suggestion is to check in with guest relations (to the left after you pass under the train station but before Main Street). Most of them have a more comprehensive knowledge of the park and with a number of them on duty, if you do get a "I don't know what you're talking about" answer, it is very likely that someone else there does know.

While there are many exceptions, if you ask someone in merchandising, at the ticket stations or in a restaurant, you will have mixed results in getting that kind of information.

Generally speaking, keep in the back of you mind that on normal operating hours days, (sounds odd) Mickey is in front of the train station to say goodnight just after the fireworks (don't go beyond the turnstyles), and the first kiss goodnight is 1/2 hour, 1hour and 11/2 hours after closing. On special event nights, they may not perform this at all.

Hope that helps.

Disneygrl36

Hey, we asked at City Hall the night we wanted to watch just to make sure it was really happening & the young man I spoke to knew what I was talking about right away. And, it definetly followed the pattern that Pixie Duster & Clemson Tiger have told us about many times...that night close was at 8 & they had it at 8:30/9/9:30. It is very moving...don't miss it. :wave:

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Btw, CMs do not know about it because both activities are considered a "Disney secret". It is meant to be a WOW or a surprise to most guests.

MickeyLuv'r

Ah, so THAT explains it. One time I was eager to do some late night shopping, and happened to see it myself. I thought it was really neat. The next time I was there iwth my family, I made all of them wait for it, after a long day this was a bit of a feat. It never happened. :cry: I felt like I had imagined it or something.

aimster

I've seen Mickey's Goodnight, It's really cute. Managed to snap some pics but only a couple came out. I thought *that* was Kiss Godnight until I read this thread. :lol:

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Knowledge is power ;) They did a Kiss Goodnight for the Ride-a-thon, but it had a different layover. Still powerful though. I love it when it happens... oh I think the new schedule will be out, lemme go get it.

EDIT: Nope they haven't updated it, darn it!

GoofyFan1

Pixie Duster said:
Here ya go folks!

I'm feeling a little stupid here....I keep seeing the updated messages on this thread, but no schedule. Am I supposed to go someplace else? :veryconfu I was hoping to get the schedule for Christmas week. Help!

Computer Magic

GoofyFan1 said:
I'm feeling a little stupid here....I keep seeing the updated messages on this thread, but no schedule. Am I supposed to go someplace else? :veryconfu I was hoping to get the schedule for Christmas week. Help!
Go to the very first post

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom