Schedule for Goodnight Mickey and Kiss Goodnight

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Kudo's for sticking with this project. I hope you know a lot of people have come to depend on the updates (even if they don't always grasp the general regularity of it)

Keep that Pixie Dust flying! :sohappy:

Laura

Premium Member
Yes, thank you for keeping this thread up. I'm going in a couple weeks and I look forward to seeing this!

Computer Magic

Pixie Duster said:
I am sorry for missing a few days here and there, I will do better about staying on top of it.

You are doing a great job keeping up with this and we all appreciate your efforts.

But if you do fall behind, make sure it not between May 23 - 31 :D . It's not a big deal if something comes up. I guess I can also ask someone in MK perhaps a researcher if you forget to post that week. :animwink: I hear they are the best CM in the world.

winterparkbaby

1/1/12 and 1/15 DARK

I am going to be there on 1/15 and was wondering what the dark meant for the mickey's goodbye. The park closes at 11 that night so what time for mickey?? sorry for the dumb question.

Thanks so much for posting this info for us

Goofette

crazycalf said:
Do you know what the schedule is between Feb 3 - Feb 12 yet?

She gets the schedule a week in advance (See previous posts)

Thank you so much Pixie Duster for doing this for us. I haven't been able to go to WDW for awhile now, so I have never been able to see this yet, but I tell my friends who are going about it and check your schedule the week before they leave to see if it's updated. This is the first time I've ever posted in this thread, but not the first time to check it. I wanted to tell you that your greatly appreciated. :sohappy: Thanks!

Captain Hank

I'd like to join everyone in thanking you for this. A while ago, I happened to be in the park when the Kiss Goodnight was happening, and I'd definately like to make an effort to see it on my next trip.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Folks, PixieDuster does what she can to update this to specific weeks, but you can be pretty much on if you just plan on Micky Goodnight 15 minutes after closing (in front of the train station), and Kiss Goodnight 30min, 1 hr. and 1 1/2 hours after closing unless there is a special event that evening.

To confirm this, you can also check in with Guest Services when you come to the park. Chances are, for any stay more than a couple of days, you can always get to see it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom