Schedule for Goodnight Mickey and Kiss Goodnight

lcsrig

lucky me

We were lucky enough to see this on our last trip, feb 6th to 12th. Unfortunately, the guys with there AWESOME vaccuum cleaners were running all over and it was very hard to hear. Can someone please tell them to wait 20 minutes after Wishes??? That's all its takes. Its not long. Everyone deserves to hear Walt's message.

SpenceMan01

I tried to get my family to wait for the Kiss Goodnight, but they got ansy and wouldn't wait. The CM I asked who was tidying up the Plaza Pavillion had no clue what I was talking about when I asked her when it was :(

Kwit35

Do you know the schedule for this weeK? We will be at Disney from the 24-27 and would really like to see this. I have been to Disney at least 100 times and have never seen it. My family is usually too tired to stay that late. It it were up to me I would be there before open and after closing.
Kwit

PixyDust

Hi Pixie Duster!

Hoping you'll be able to post the times for the week of February 26 - March 4 soon.

Thanks for keeping this updated for us!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Hey Folks,

Sometimes PixieDuster lets work get in the way of her posting this (how dare she!). If you don't get an update, plan on the Kiss Goodnight 1/2, 1 and 1 1/2 hours after close.

Mickey's goodnight is 15 min after close.

Both are subject to change with a late nite special opening or event.

Check with Guest Services to get a confirmation when you enter the park. Many CM's out in the park will probably not be familiar with this.

Over the course of most visits, you will surely have multiple opportunities to catch this.

Enjoy!

celticdog

Back in November, we experienced the Kiss Goodnight after Wishes, but before the second Spectro Parade. We stayed for the parade and then saw Mickey out on the platform.

Goofette

ClemsonTigger said:
Hey Folks,

Sometimes PixieDuster lets work get in the way of her posting this (how dare she!). If you don't get an update, plan on the Kiss Goodnight 1/2, 1 and 1 1/2 hours after close.

Mickey's goodnight is 15 min after close.

Both are subject to change with a late nite special opening or event.

Check with Guest Services to get a confirmation when you enter the park. Many CM's out in the park will probably not be familiar with this.

Over the course of most visits, you will surely have multiple opportunities to catch this.

Enjoy!

Thanks again for helping her with the reminders. Your so good at that :wave: One day I remember everyone asking the same questions several times, I started chuckling here at my chair because I would see you have to post again. Then I found myself one day I couldn't stand it, no one had replied to some of them asking and I finally posted :eek: So I'm always relieved when I see you answer :D Thanks again :sohappy:

1stStarIC2nite

This sounds like a really kewl treat. Are there any fireworks? So from what I understand, you can just stay around the park 15 min after closing to watch it?? I'd really like to see it in our trip during the week of the 13th-19th. Are the shows scheduled for then? Thanks in advance :D

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
This is after the parks are officially closed. There are no fireworks, parade or whatever.

For Mickey's Goodnight, you go to the front of the park but do not pass through the turnstyles. Mickey is up in front of the train station with a nice message.

After that, go back down main street to the castle hub area. Kiss goodnight takes place 1/2, 1 and 1 1/2 hours after the official "close". It is a sweet, low key event for you just to sit without crouds and enjoy.

DLP Fan

Does anyone have pictures or video of Mickey's goodnight? Interested to see it. How long does it last? Does he just come out and say 'night'?

stitchcastle

can someone describe the kiss goodnight for me?

anyway to DLPfan, Mickey's goodnight has him on the train station and waving goodbye to the people going home, from time to time you'll hear him say "goodbye now"....we saw this onces it was a really cute treat.

Epcot also has a sort of goodnight but with people from around the world standing around the fountain of nations waving goodbye

DLP Fan

Thanks for that. Sounds very nice. And as for the kiss goodnight, this is from page 2 of this post. Looks like the perfect end to the perfect day.

DiPSU224 said:
When You Wish Upon a Star is played and the castle changes colors. A narrarator comes on and thanks the guests for visiting the MK and recites a quote from Walt Disney about the MK. Here's a link with a video of it, but I wouldn't suggest seeing it for the first time on video. It's a really special moment if you catch it and definetly gives you chills.

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/media/quicktim/kiss.mov

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
I really recommend that you not watch the video if you have never seen it in person, it is much more effective to see it for the first time ever in person.

Goofette

Plus, if they need more information they can back up and get quite a bit of information just from this thread...starting by skimming through from the beginning. I wouldn't watching the video right away, if I was going to be going soon, I would want to experience the magic there, and not on a tape. (I have to admit though, I snuck a peak at the video)....but I won't be able to go anytime soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom