Schedule for Goodnight Mickey and Kiss Goodnight

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Good Show PD!

Very nice gesture PixieDuster. I look forward to checking back for the beginning of October.

Have things changed in (informally) formalizing this? In the past only about half the CM's I talked with knew of it, and none of those could give set times..only that it happens periodically. :sohappy: :sohappy:

rainfully

you know what... i didn't even know about mickey's goodnight until i saw it for myself... i thought it was so cute! why do they only do it every other day? that's kinda sad...

and i didn't find out about the kiss goodnight until just yesterday reading over the forums... i hope to see that some day...

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
ClemsonTigger said:
Very nice gesture PixieDuster. I look forward to checking back for the beginning of October.

Have things changed in (informally) formalizing this? In the past only about half the CM's I talked with knew of it, and none of those could give set times..only that it happens periodically. :sohappy: :sohappy:

No it is not part of our training or anything. It is not on our Tell-a-Cast (special info for CMs). It is still kept a bit secretive. Basically only Guest Relations is really made known about it, but that may depend on who you talk to. I only know about because I help write a weekly newsletter for my department and stumbled upon WDW Entertainments internal website.

The do Mickey's Goodnight only every other night because it is not good to have during E-ride nights when so many people are not leaving the parks.

WDWScottieBoy

I was so excited to see it last Monday night when I was at the MK for the e-ride, I told my girlfriend that we had to make sure we watched/listened to it. Of course with my luck, we were either waiting in a line or on a ride and completely missed it. I was so heartbroken that I missed it...with her, too. :cry:

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Sorry about this week guys, but well you know what happened...
I return to work tomorrow, but am partly in charge of a big event taking place tomorrow. I will do my best to get the schedule up tomorrow. Sorry....

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
I am so, so sorry for the delay, I am sure you can imagine work has been nuts since my department is playing "Catch up after Hurricane Charley".

The new schedule shall be editted into the first post in about 3 minutes.....

Nicole

Pixie Duster said:
Aug 22 - 28, 2004 TBD, not published as of yet... lots of special events happening that week.

Any news on next week? (8/28-9/4) We arrive on the 28th and hope to catch the MK that night if we aren't too tired. What special events are going on this week? Anything that carries over to next week? Thanks!

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
NSCMC said:
Any news on next week? (8/28-9/4) We arrive on the 28th and hope to catch the MK that night if we aren't too tired. What special events are going on this week? Anything that carries over to next week? Thanks!

Thank you for reminding me, I will do my very, very best to get that in tomorrow night.

I'm going to be there for two weeks and won't have access to a computer while there. Is there any place in the parks to get the schedule so I can see it if it is there on our last night in WDW?

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Ok..... I know, I know I am soooooooo sorry, I printed out the schedule and forget to bring it home, I am so sorry. You have no idea how crazy it is at work right now. Please forgive me I promise I will take care of it tomorrow.

Nicole

Okay Pixie Duster - but I'm leaving here bright and early Saturday morning so I hope your week gets a little less crazy before then. Please don't think I'm being sarcastic - I sincerely appreciate you sharing this information with us, especially now when I'm sure you are dealing with so much!! If I can't get the info I suppose I will survive...somehow...but in that case you better randomly pick me for a survey :)

tigger1968

We have seen the kiss several times. We always make sure we stay late at MK on our last day at WDW. It is the perfect way to end our trip. Always brings tears to my eyes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom