Schedule for Goodnight Mickey and Kiss Goodnight

Nicole

A million thank yous Pixie Duster!! I am so excited. It seems like this is turning into an every-night thing - is that a new part of Disney's plan?

What would be the best place to get the schedule from once I'm in the parks? I want to see the goodnight kiss around my last night there, the 26th

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
The only place would be Guest Relations, but chances are that would only happen if the person knows where to find it on the portal. Here's a hint though...

as long as there is no event going on that night that Mickey Goodbye is 15 minutes after published close times, Kiss Goodnight is 30 ,inutes, 1 hours, then 1 1/2 hour after closing. There are exceptions to this sometimes.

dixiegirl

ok this might sound stupid , but mickeys's goodbye is first near the train station then you see the kiss goodnite from that point like from outside where the train station is? or do they let you stay in the park? sorry for the stupididy but i can't believe that all the times that we've been there and we have never seen this :( :( well we are definatly this year, we are going in november so hopefully it'll will be going on at least once or twice...

brentley2

Lauriebar said:
Thanks so much!! I watched the video of the kiss goodnight a few weeks ago and almost cried! Can't believe I have been to WDW ten times and never seen it in person. I will keep checking for the Oct. schedule!!

When you find out the schedule for Oct, can you please post it here?
I would love to see this as well. I also have been 10+ times and have never seen it...actually, I have rarely seen the park close, we are usually so dead tired we leave before then!

brentley2

Pixie Duster said:
The only place would be Guest Relations, but chances are that would only happen if the person knows where to find it on the portal. Here's a hint though...

as long as there is no event going on that night that Mickey Goodbye is 15 minutes after published close times, Kiss Goodnight is 30 ,inutes, 1 hours, then 1 1/2 hour after closing. There are exceptions to this sometimes.

Thanks for the hints!
Where is the best place to see the Mickey Goodbye and then the Kiss Goodnight?

swimmom

Pixie Duster said:

events as in Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
I do not get the schedule of entertainment until a week prior. That's all that is released. Events that effect the shows would be any after hours event (E-ride, Not So Scary, etc.)
Five minutes before the published showtime for Mickey walk to the front of the station near the Mickey Floral area. Then head straight back up main street and watch the Kiss Goodnight from Partners.

As long as we do not have an event Main Street is open an hour after closing time.

scorp111

It is really cool to finally see the times for a night I will be there!!

Thanks for the advice on where/how to see it too Pixie Duster!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Please see PD's comments earlier, she only gets the schedule one week in advance. Generally speaking, you can use the following as a loose guide:

Pixie Duster: The only place would be Guest Relations, but chances are that would only happen if the person knows where to find it on the portal. Here's a hint though...

stitchlvr

I know I've posted my thoughts on the Kiss Goodnight before, so forgive me if you've already read this.

We experienced the Kiss Goodnight the first time in 2000. We were sitting on the Goofy bench by the photo place and didn't even have a straight view of the castle. We could hear the narration and music and that in itself was quite magical. Imagine our surprise when during our next visit (June 2004) we were in full view of the castle. I had no idea there was so much more to the kiss. It brought tears to my eyes and was the perfect ending to our day and trip.

If you think it will be strange to be there "after hours", it really isn't. We might have been there for the last one, but I know we were there for 2 shows, and not once did any cast member try to "shoo" us out. It felt like the 2nd show was just for us. When the park closed, we didn't herd out with the masses, we hung back and waited for things to clear a bit. The shops were still open so we hung out there, did some last minute pin trading and then headed back out to main street and found a bench by the castle, sat and waited. It was worth every minute, and somehow the kids were no longer tired, no one was complaining about hurting feet or being hungry or any of the usual complaints. It was as if the entire family was under a magical spell, transformed for a moment...

On the other hand...after 2 trips and many days spent at MK, I never knew about Mickey's Goodbye...go figure! :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom