Save the Adventurers Club

Master Gracey

Original Poster
We could probably start a whole new thread on this but if everyone here was allowed first dibs on taking ONE prop or artifact for your own personal collection out of the Adventurers Club, what would it be?

I call the Balderdash Cup due to my daring and adventurouse lifestyle (at least when I was alive).

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

SoccerMickey

We have a trip planned for the first of January, and when I told my oldest daughter that the Adventurer's Club had closed along with everything else in PI, she was surprised. I told her I didn't know exactly why but there was alot of reason for extra security having to be there not long before closing. My son-in-law actually made a joke of it referring to Pinocchio by saying, "Well, didn't everyone become a J---a-- on PI". :lol:

Seriously though, I wish it was still there.

That's kind of ironic because TDO became j---a--es AFTER they got rid of PI.

TOCPE82

Catching up....

Michael - Cast Connection / Property control are hit or miss. Sometimes you find something awesome, which I did on several occasions. Usually you find the same old crap that you knew would be there as soon as it arrived in stores. The key is going often. I'd usually stop in there before work a few days a week during my CP.

Salsa, like the others said, you HAVE to get their early. I loaded up on brand new Lacoste polos for 15 bucks apiece. Can't beat stuff like that.

As for claiming an item, I'd probably want the Colonial's medals and whatnot in the case below him.

Thurp

It's so hard to pick just one!

It is. If I run into ANY AC stuff, I'll probably grab it, regardless of what it is. I want a piece of it. I'm sure many feel the same way so whoever gets there first wins (ie. I'll totally lose since I usually dislike heading that way and going through the same old stuff.)

GymLeaderPhil

Those involved with the closure of of the clubs actually (on the executive operations side of Downtown Disney anyways) received freaking recognition plaques with the literal birth and death dates of Pleasure Island on it.

71jason

So last night, some of the upholstered chairs from the Salon were just left on the back patio area...in the rain. Disney fail.

A little mouse tells me a lot of the stuff remains on the walls, although the big pieces are gone. The flags are still flying, as well. Demolition may yet be a slow process.

Lee

Adventurer
Those involved with the closure of of the clubs actually (on the executive operations side of Downtown Disney anyways) received freaking recognition plaques with the literal birth and death dates of Pleasure Island on it.
I would really like to have those names....I would like to make my own plaque.
Or more likely...a "Most Wanted" list.:fork:
Morons. Idiots.

GymLeaderPhil

A little mouse tells me a lot of the stuff remains on the walls, although the big pieces are gone. The flags are still flying, as well. Demolition may yet be a slow process.
Yeah, you can still see into the entrance doors at night. There are already a few artifacts and their plaques missing from the walls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom