Save the Adventurers Club

sakraft1

...those with access.

Those sure are some lucky blokes. I hope whoever snatches them up posts some high resolution photos so I can recreate them out of paper-mâché (becuase I can't afford whatever ridiculous price they will go for on ebay).

WDW1974

Disney isn't sending anything to Property Control that WDI has requested for HKDL.

Unless, of course, some low level manager f---s things up.

But all the unneeded items would likely wind up there.

Disney isn't sending anything to Property Control that WDI has requested for HKDL.

Unless, of course, some low level manager f---s things up.

But all the unneeded items would likely wind up there.
they should make the unwanted AC gear available to the public in some fashion. Perhaps raise $$ for charity.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
I'm sure some things will end up at property control, but if the rest of PI is any indication, don't look for anything soon. They gutted mannequins immediately following the closure, yet mannequins didn't show up there until June. They have also had the album covers from 8-trax in early June. They usually put out 1 or 2 things per week and have it on an auction basis. It's a blind auction so you don't know if the next guy bid 1 dollar lower or 100 dollars lower.

That said, I have a mannequin from mannequins and that's priceless to me...now that couch from the 3rd floor, no thanks :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

s8film40

I saw one of the PI signs from the ticket booths there the other day. The large one with lights all the way around it, wish I could have got it but it had to be at least 10 feet long probably too big to put up anywhere anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom